Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho: Wednesday, November 21st at 15:00/3:00pm Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5).
G(irls)20 is coming to Japan for the Mkutano wa Kimataifa wa mwaka wa 10. 20+ young women from around the world will arrive in Tokyo for a week of leadership training, social enterprise development and mentoring by female leaders in the business and public sectors. Delegates contribute the economic and social issues facing girls & women in their countries to a Communiqué delivered to world leaders in advance of the G20 Summit and leave the Summit with increased confidence, new skills, and a global network that will allow them to make change as a community and global advocates!
The Summit will be held from May 25th – 31st, 2019 (delegates to arrive May 23 or 24) in Tokyo, Japan.
Mkutano wa G (irls) wa 20 is modeled after the G20 Summit and culminates in a one-day symposium with local and international panelists, keynotes, and experts on economic and social issues facing girls and women.
Mahitaji ya Kustahili:
- Must be 18 years old to apply, and must not be older than 23 years old in May 2019. Date of birth must be between May 30, 1995 – January 1, 2001.
- Anashikilia au anaweza kupata pasipoti halali
- Holds citizenship in any of the participating countries or regions (see above)
G20 Members: • Argentina • Australia • Brazil • Canada • China • France • Germany • India • Indonesia • Italy • Japan • Republic of Korea • Mexico • Russia • South Africa • Turkey • United Kingdom • United States • European Union
Participating Regions: • Pakistan • African Union • MENA (Includes: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait,
Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen) • Indigenous*
G (irls) 20 itafungua gharama zifuatazo kwa wajumbe wote:
- Flights to and from Tokyo from their nearest major city
- Transportation to and from the airport in Tokyo
- Malazi katika chumba cha pamoja na mjumbe mwingine wa kike
- Milo yote wakati wa wiki
- Gharama zinazohusiana na visa vya kusafiri
Mkutano wa wiki kwa wajumbe utajumuisha:
- Warsha hujenga ujuzi muhimu wa uongozi - kutoka kwa akili ya kihisia kwa Mipango ya Mkakati
- Jopo na mazungumzo juu ya masuala muhimu yanayowakabili wasichana na wanawake duniani kote - na msisitizo juu ya kuingizwa kwa digital na kuingizwa kwa kifedha
- Kuendeleza Taarifa kwa viongozi wa G20, na mapendekezo ya msingi ya wajumbe uzoefu na ujuzi wa kipekee
Mapokezi ya mitandao na mizigo na shakers katika sekta za umma na binafsi
- Kujenga mtandao wa washauri wa kike kutoka sekta zote za umma na za kibinafsi
Nafasi ya kujenga urafiki wa karibu na vijana wa kike wa 20 + kutoka duniani kote
Please note the Indigenous delegate position is open to any young woman from around the world who belongs to a self-identified Indigenous group. Indigenous peoples, as defined by the United Nations: “are inheritors and practitioners of unique cultures and ways of relating to people and the environment. They have retained social, cultural, economic and political characteristics that are distinct from those of the dominant societies in which they live. Despite their cultural differences, indigenous peoples from around the world share common problems related to the protection of their rights as distinct peoples”.
Kila mwombaji anatoa wazo moja kwa mapendekezo ya sera ya kuingizwa katika Taarifa + moja ya wazo la mradi wa maendeleo ya jamii kuzindua nyumbani. Wajumbe wenye mafanikio watatarajiwa:
- Spend approximately 5 hours per week from January – May 2019 doing pre-summit work online
- Collaborate with an online Working Group of delegates to develop policy recommendations
- Participate in 1-2 phone calls per month with policy experts, leadership coaches, and media training experts
- Kushiriki kikamilifu katika Mkutano Mkuu wa wiki, ikiwa ni pamoja na kuhudhuria vikao vyote, kufanya uhusiano mpya, kuuliza maswali, na kuleta akili wazi
- Kushiriki katika maendeleo ya Taarifa. Tazama Mkutano wa Mkutano wa 2018.
- Mkutano wa baada ya mkutano, uzindua mradi wa maendeleo ya jamii nyumbani. Angalia zamani Mipango ya Jamii.
- Monthly check-ins with a mentor following Summit
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: