Application Deadline: September 30th 2014
The Australian Catholic University offers scholarships to up to 20 international students starting undergraduate or postgraduate courses each year. These scholarships cover 50% of the recipients’ full-time tuition fees.
ACU also offers full tuition scholarships for up to two international students starting research degrees each year.
These scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate academic excellence, including an average result of at least 80% in their prior studies
To apply for an ACU scholarship, you must:
- be an international student form a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- hold an offer for a place in an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD program at ACU
- be willing to enrol at ACU as a full-time student upon accepting the scholarship. You must be enrolled full-time to continue receiving the scholarship.
- not have received another scholarship or award
- not be an ACU Study Abroad or Exchange student.
Each scholarship will be awarded for the duration of the recipient’s course, subject to satisfactory academic progress. However, the scholarship funds do not cover:
- visa application costs
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- air fares
- text or reference books
- other costs the recipients incur by pursuing a course or travelling to/from Australia and the ACU campus
For More Information: