Mwisho wa Maombi: Novemba 28 2014
Msaada Mkuu wa Chuo Kikuu cha Bern hutoa fursa ya kufuatilia moja ya mipango ya shahada ya Mwalimu wa Chuo Kikuu.
Maombi ni wazi kwa wahitimu waliosaidiwa sana (walihitimu au sasa wanahitimu katika chuo kikuu ambacho si cha Uswisi) na alama bora na ujuzi bora wa lugha ya mafundisho.
Idadi ya wafadhili: Wanahitimu sita (6) wahitimu ambao wanaweza kuanza masomo yao ya Mwalimu kutoka 14 Septemba 2015.
Nidhamu inayofaa: Mipango ya shahada ya Mwalimu iliyotolewa na Chuo Kikuu cha Bern isipokuwa kwa Sayansi ya Biomedical. Maelezo zaidi katika: Vyuo vikuu.
Hali ya kustahiki
· Permanent domicile outside of Switzerland at the time of applying,
· Bachelor degree from a non-Swiss university outside Switzerland,
· The discipline of the completed Bachelor studies and of the intended Master studies must be same,
· Predicted completion of the Bachelor studies at the latest by 30 July 2015,
· The Bachelor degree conferred in the last five (5) years.
Kipindi cha ruzuku
Mkataba huo unatokana na 1 Septemba 2015 kwa miezi 13 na kulingana na utendaji wakati wa mwaka wa kwanza wa elimu, unaweza kupanuliwa kwa muda wote wa kujifunza.
· Monthly stipend of CHF 1,600.00 net.
· Exemption from one-off application fee
· Exemption from tuition fees.
Gharama za kujitegemea
· Any transportation costs in general,
· Migration fees: registration and biometric residence permit,
· Health insurance premiums and medical- and dental treatments,
· Study materials including books,
· Subsistence expenses such as accommodation, food, etc.
Gharama za ajabu
· CHF 55.00 per semester: CHF 34.00 for registration fee and CHF 21.00 membership fee to the student union,
· MIILE students: registration fee of CHF 200 and privileged tuition fee of CHF 10,000 (regular tuition fee).
Lugha ambazo programu inaweza kukubalika: Kiingereza, Kijerumani, Kifaransa au Kiitaliano
· The completed application with one photo,
· A copy of the student’s passport or ID,
· A Curriculum Vitae (typed in font size 12 on one sheet of A4 or US letter-size paper),
· A letter of motivation in the same language as the Master programme (typed in font size 12 on one sheet of A4 or US letter-size paper),
· Two letters of recommendation from professors of the university which conferred the Bachelor degree (typed on the institution’s letterheaded paper),
· Translation documents issued by the authorised services if initial certificates were issued in another language than English, German, French or Italian.
· Language proficiency certificate such as TOEFL, IELTS for non-native English speakers (Language requirements: Master degree courses), otherwise letter to prove that the instruction and examination language of the Bachelor degree programme was English.
· Bachelor degree certificate or a confirmation that the current academic performance indicates estimated completion of the Bachelor programme by 30 July 2015. This document should not be older than three (3) months,
· Transcripts of all university courses completed,
· An entrance certificate to the university or school-leaving certificate,
· GRE test result (for Biomedical Engineering only)
Njia ya kujifungua
· Post or courier, depending on local postal service quality, must mail one parcel contain two sets documents listed on the accompanying checklist.
· Recipient address:
Ofisi ya Kimataifa
Chuo Kikuu cha Bern
3012 Bern, Uswisi
· Deadline: 28 November 2014 (our office is closed on weekends and no parcel sent by courier can be received).
Kipimo cha tathmini: 1 Desemba 2014 - 28 Februari 2015
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: