Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho: usiku wa manane ndani ya muda Desemba 29, 2017.
Sehemu ya Mambo ya Umma ya Ubalozi wa Marekani ni radhi kutangaza mashindano ya kuchagua wagombea wenye ujuzi kwa majira ya joto Utafiti wa 2018 wa Taasisi za Marekani (SUSI) kwa Wasomi. Study of the U.S. Institutes for Scholars will take place at various colleges, universities, and institutions throughout the United States over the course of six weeks beginning in or after June 2018.
Each Institute includes a four week academic residency component and up to two weeks of an integrated study tour. SUSI Institutes are six weeks intensive post-graduate level academic programs whose purpose is to provide foreign university lecturers and other scholars the opportunity to deepen their understanding of U.S. society, culture, values, and institutions. The ultimate goal of these Institutes is to strengthen curricula and to enhance the quality of teaching about the U.S. in academic institutions abroad. The program will provide funding for round trip airfare to the United States, a living allowance, and health insurance.
- Waombaji wanapaswa kuwa katikati ya kazi, kawaida kati ya umri wa 30-50 na uwezo wa Kiingereza wa nguvu, ujuzi mkubwa wa eneo la kimsingi la Taasisi au shamba lililohusiana, na uzoefu mdogo au wa awali nchini Marekani.
- Taasisi za SUSI zitafanyika katika mandhari zifuatazo: Siasa za Amerika na Mawazo ya Siasa Nyaraka za kisasa za Marekani, Uandishi wa Habari na Vyombo vya Habari, Uadilifu wa kidini huko Marekani, Utamaduni wa Marekani na Shirika la Sera ya Nje ya Marekani.
- Waombaji wanaotarajiwa wanastahili kutembelea http://exchanges.state.gov/susi kupata taarifa ya jumla kuhusu Taasisi.
Utaratibu wa Maombi:
- Wafanyabiashara wanatakiwa kutoa Kiingereza kwa vita vya habari na anwani za mawasiliano (anwani za barua pepe na namba za simu), pamoja na ukurasa mmoja (maneno ya 500) ya kibinafsi yanaelezea maslahi yao, nini wanatarajia kupata kutoka kwa programu na jinsi wanavyopanga tumia ujuzi uliopatikana.
- Tafadhali tuma maombi kwa njia ya umeme MchanganyikoYaounde@state.gov, hakuna baadaye usiku wa manane ndani ya muda Desemba 29, 2017.
- Programu za muda mfupi hazitazingatiwa.
Mpango wa Mpango wa Mpango wa Wanafunzi wa Shule ya Sekondari -
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy in Cameroon is pleased to announce the competition to select highly qualified Cameroonian candidates for summer 2018 Study of the United States Institutes (SUSI) for Secondary School Educators. These institutes are for secondary school teachers, teacher trainers, curriculum developers, textbook writers, ministry of education officials, secondary school administrators, or other related professionals with responsibility for secondary education. Three Institutes for Secondary Educators will be offered, two with a focus on classroom teachers and the third with a focus on administrators, teacher trainers, curriculum developers, text book writers, and ministry of education officials. Prospective applicants are encouraged to visit the link kubadilishana.state.gov/susi kupata taarifa ya jumla kuhusu Taasisi.
SUSI Institutes are five weeks intensive post-graduate level academic programs scheduled June 2018, with integrated study tours, whose purpose is to provide foreign secondary educators the opportunity to deepen their understanding of U.S. society, culture, values, and institutions. The ultimate goal of these Institutes is to strengthen curricula and to enhance the quality of teaching about the U.S. in secondary schools and other academic institutions abroad. The program will provide funding for round trip airfare to the United States, a living allowance, and health insurance.
Waombaji wanapaswa kuwa katikati ya kazi, kawaida kati ya miaka ya 30-50, waelimishaji wa sekondari wenye uzoefu na wenye ujuzi wenye ujuzi wa kiwango cha Kiingereza, na uzoefu mdogo au wa awali nchini Marekani.
Candidates are requested to provide in English a curriculum vitae with contact information (email addresses and phone numbers), as well as a one page (250 words) personal statement describing their interest, what they expect to gain from the program, bring to the program, and how they plan to use the knowledge acquired. Please send applications electronically to MchanganyikoYaounde@state.gov by usiku wa manane ndani ya muda Desemba 29, 2017. Late applications will not be considered.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: