Mwisho wa Maombi: Oktoba 22nd 2018
The United Nations Regional Course in International Law for Africa imeandaliwa na the Codification Division of the United Nations Office of Legal Affairs in cooperation with Ethiopia, the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) na Umoja wa Afrika.
The Regional Course will be held at the facilities of the ECA in Addis Ababa, from 11 February to 8 March 2019. The Regional Course will be conducted in French. The course will accommodate up to 30 participants, including a limited number of spaces for self-funded participants.
The Codification Division of the United Nations Office of Legal Affairs organizes the United Nations Regional Courses in International Law for Africa, Asia-Pacific and Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Regional Courses provide high-quality training by leading scholars and practitioners on a broad range of core subjects of international law, as well as specific subjects of particular interest in a given region. In addition, the interactive nature of the training allows the participants to share experiences and exchange ideas, which promotes greater understanding and cooperation on legal matters in the region.
Mafunzo ya Mkoa ni nia ya kuwawezesha wataalamu wenye ujuzi, hasa viongozi wa serikali na walimu wa sheria ya kimataifa kutoka nchi zinazoendelea na nchi zilizo na uchumi wa kujitokeza, kuimarisha ujuzi wao juu ya sheria ya kimataifa na kazi ya kisheria ya Umoja wa Mataifa na vyombo vyake vinavyohusiana.
Mafunzo ya Mkoa yanajumuisha semina zilizotolewa na wasomi maarufu wa sheria za kimataifa na watendaji kutoka mikoa tofauti na mifumo ya kisheria.
Mafunzo ya Mkoa yanaweza kuhusisha semina kwenye mada yafuatayo:
- Utangulizi wa sheria ya kimataifa
- Sheria ya mkataba
- Jukumu la serikali
- Amani ya kimataifa na usalama
- Makazi ya amani ya migogoro ya kimataifa
- Sheria ya kidiplomasia na ya kibalozi
- mashirika ya kimataifa
- Taasisi za Umoja wa Mataifa na maamuzi ya sheria
- Kazi ya Tume ya Sheria ya Kimataifa
- Sheria ya Umoja wa Afrika na taasisi
- Shirika la sheria za Marekani na taasisi za Amerika
- Sheria ya kimataifa ya haki za binadamu
- Mapendekezo ya watu
- sheria za kimataifa
- Sheria ya kimataifa ya jinai
- Sheria ya kimataifa ya mazingira
- Mifumo ya maji ya kimataifa
- Sheria ya baharini
- Sheria ya biashara ya kimataifa
- Sheria ya uwekezaji wa kimataifa
- Utafiti wa kisheria
- Urekebishaji wa kisheria
The Regional Courses are conducted in the form of interactive seminars and discussions to allow a maximum exchange of views. The participants are expected to contribute to the discussions on the various topics included in the curriculum of the Regional Courses.
At the beginning of the Regional Course. a comprehensive set of training materials is provided to each participant for him/her to keep.
Vyeti ni tu kwa wale washiriki ambao wamekamilisha Kozi ya Mkoa kwa ukamilifu.
- To qualify to be considered for the Regional Courses, candidates must have a legal background with professional experience in the field of international law. Candidates must also be fluent in the language in which the Course is offered (French in 2019). The selected candidates are required to submit a medical certificate of good health and to certify that they are able to attend the course in its entirety. The Regional Course accommodates up to 30 participants.
- This Regional Course is open to candidates from Member States from the African States Group to the United Nations.
Mipango ya kifedha
- For those participants receiving a fellowship, the fellowship will cover travel, accommodation, meals, medical insurance, and training materials. Fellowship recipients will also receive a modest stipend to cover other living expenses in accordance with the policies and procedures governing the administration of United Nations fellowships.
- There will also be a limited number of spaces for self-funded participants. With the exception of training materials and lunches during training days, which are provided to all participants, self-funded participants bear all costs associated with their participation in the Regional Course (e.g. travel, medical insurance, accommodation and living expenses).
Utaratibu wa Uchaguzi
When selecting participants for the Regional Courses, due consideration is given to the candidates’ qualifications, to the scope of their professional duties, to the relevance of the training to their professional duties, and to gender balance. Wagombea wa kike wanahimizwa sana kuomba. Due consideration is also given to those candidates who are already present in the host city of the Regional Course (Addis Ababa).
The United Nations does not charge a fee at any stage of the application and selection process. The United Nations does not concern itself with information on candidates’ bank accounts.
|•||Brochure (english| Kifaransa)|
|•||Application form (French only)|
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: