Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho: Jumapili Machi 31 2019
Early Career Conference Grants are open to early career academics employed by Vyuo vikuu vya wanachama wa ACU, enabling them to participate in a conference held in any country other than their country of employment.
Grants are intended to give the opportunity to participate in international conferences to early career academics without previous international experience. 30 grants will be available in 2019.
At the time of application, applicants must be employed in an academic (research and/or teaching) role by an ACU member institution.
Applications are open to university staff who are less than ten years from the start of their employment in an academic role. Academic staff who have recently returned to work after a career break can also be considered: applicants to whom this criteria applies should make this clear in their application.
Waombaji hawapaswi kazi hapo awali au walihudhuria mkutano wa kitaaluma nje yao eneo la nyumbani.
Ushiriki wa mkutano
The conference to be attended must be a recognised academic conference in a field relevant to the applicant’s area of expertise in a country other than the applicant’s country of employment. Applicants must give full details of their chosen conference at the time of application.
Applications will be strengthened by the applicant providing evidence of the submission/acceptance of a paper or poster, or other communication with the conference organisers. Proof of a paper submission/acceptance or other communication must be attached to the application form.
Tarehe za usafiri
The grant must be used to participate in a conference between 1 June 2019 and 31 December 2019. Applications to attend conferences outside these dates will not be successful.
Kiasi cha ruzuku
The maximum amount of each grant is GBP 2,000. Grants can be used to cover travel and visa costs, conference fees, accommodation and subsistence.
Sheria na masharti mengine
- Waombaji wanapaswa kutoa barua ya msaada kutoka kwa kichwa cha idara yao.
- Waombaji mafanikio watakuwa na jukumu la kupanga visa yoyote inayohitajika pamoja na kufanya mipangilio yao ya kusafiri.
- Misaada itakuwa kulipwa kwa awamu moja kwa mtu aliyechaguliwa katika taasisi ya nyumba ya mmiliki wa ruzuku.
- Wamiliki wa ruzuku wanapaswa kutoa akaunti ya matumizi na ripoti fupi kuhusu jinsi ruzuku yao imetumiwa.
- ACU inalenga kufikia usawa wa kikanda na jinsia katika uchaguzi.
- ACU ina haki ya kuchapisha majina ya waombaji mafanikio kwenye tovuti ya ACU na katika machapisho ya ACU.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: