Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho: 15 Machi 2019
AFRINIC inatoa ushirika kwa Mkutano wa AFRINIC-30 to be held in Kampala, Uganda from 15 June to 21 June 2019. The fellowship is reserved for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policies in their countries. The fellowis expected to positively and actively contribute to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service region. To qualify for the fellowship, you:
1) Lazima kuwa mkazi wa taifa la Afrika
2) Hauna haja ya kuwa mwanachama wa AFRINIC
3) Wanahusika katika jamii ya mtandao.
4) Wanatakiwa kutoa ripoti juu ya jinsi ushirika huu umekufaidi wewe / Shirika lako / nchi ndani ya muda uliokubaliwa.
Upon selection, AFRINIC will notify the selected fellows directly and allow them twenty (20) days to accept or reject the offer. A public announcement of the fellowship awardees will be made after the acceptance by the selected candidates.
Tafadhali pata baadaye baada ya mchakato wa ushirika:
Close of applications: 15 March 2019
Notification to selected fellows: 3 April 2019
Deadline for acceptance by awarded fellow: 17 April 2019
Final announcement and publication of the fellowship list: 22 April 2019
1. Full assistance with round-trip airfare to the meeting venue
2. Hotel accommodation for the AFRINIC event from the day before the beginning to the last day of the event
If you think you meet the criteria above, please fill in the fellowship application form at https://bit.ly/AIS-19-AFRINIC-Fellowship-Applicatio-EN and submit it with requested information before 15 March 2019, 00:00 UTC.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: