Mwisho wa Maombi: Aprili 15th 2019
Al Alfi Foundation Ushirika wa Maendeleo Endelevu is jointly offered by the Al Alfi Foundation and AUC, represented by the Center for Sustainable Development. The program is designed to identify and prepare future leaders who are Egyptian nationals and who have strong knowledge and skills in science, engineering, business, policy and social sciences. Fellowship applicants must possess professional experience and exceptional skills, as well as an outstanding passion for sustainable development. The program enables qualified Egyptian applicants to the Master in Science in sustainable development to receive a waiver of tuition fees. Three candidates will be accepted into the program on a yearly basis.
Lengo la muda mrefu la programu ni kuendeleza mfumo mpya wa viongozi wa ujasiriamali ambao wana uwezo wa kujaza nafasi muhimu katika sekta, sekta ya umma na mashirika ya kiraia nchini Misri, na ni nani anayeweza kuunganisha mafanikio ya kiufundi, biashara na kijamii ili kuchangia kwa kina maendeleo endelevu katika Misri na zaidi.
- Waislamu wa Misri
- Shahada ya shahada ya chuo kikuu cha vibali. Wagombea lazima pia wawe na historia ya sayansi, uhandisi, sera, biashara au sayansi ya kijamii.
- GPA ndogo ya 3.0 kwa kiwango cha 4.0, au sawa na gay gay (vizuri sana)
- Kukutana na AUC mahitaji ya kuhitimu kuhitimu, ikiwa ni pamoja na kuwasilisha maombi ya kuhitimu AUC na hati zinazohitajika
- Tuma alama ya Kimataifa ya TOEFL iBT mtihani au alama ya kitaaluma ya mtihani wa IELTS kama per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions
- Kutoa taarifa iliyoandikwa inayoelezea utafiti wao na / au uzoefu wa kitaaluma, pamoja na malengo yao ya baadaye ya kazi.
- Mahitaji ya kifedha
The fellowship is awarded for up to two years with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance.
- A full or partial tuition fees
- Huduma za wanafunzi na ada za shughuli
- Gharama ya vitabu
Majukumu ya Wenzake
Complete the program in two years and participate in a number of relevant extra-curricular activities (events, seminars, workshops, training sessions, volunteering and community service) in order to enrich their experience and become leaders in sustainable development. In support of their training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic work.
By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities.
- Hatua 1: Kuangalia jinsi ya kuomba na uwasilishe maombi ya mtandaoni
- hatua 2: Jaza na uwasilishe maombi ya ushirika mtandaoni
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: