Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho: Machi 6, 2019 saa 5 pm PT.
The GHC Scholarships provide funds for undergraduate students, graduate students, and faculty to attend our three-day Celebration. Scholars who attend GHC gain access to career and academic workshops, networking opportunities, and memories that will last a lifetime.
Uwezo wa Wanafunzi
- You must be a full-time student enrolled in an accredited degree program at a college, university, or high school at the time of applying.
- You must be a full-time student enrolled in an accredited degree program at a college or university at the time of the Celebration (October 2019). Those graduating prior to the Celebration are not eligible unless accepted to another related degree program (such as a M.S. or Ph.D. program).
- Show satisfactory progress toward a degree such as, lakini sio mdogo, computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical discipline such as electrical engineering, human-computer interaction, math, physics, or management information systems.
- Kuwa na uwezo wa kuonyesha nia ya kompyuta.
- Huwezi kuwa mpokeaji wa AnitaB.org-GHC Scholarship katika 2018.
- Lazima uwe na umri wa miaka 18 kwa Oktoba 2, 2019.
- Huwezi kukubali zaidi ya moja ya usomi wa kuhudhuria GHC.
- If you receive a scholarship and do not notify AnitaB.org that you cannot attend prior to the Celebration, you will not be eligible in future years as this takes a scholarship away from another student that could have attended.
- Student scholars are active in their community, including being involved with campus computing/STEM clubs and working toward the advancement of women in computing.
- Student scholars have an understanding of how attending GHC will have an impact on them and any messages or key learnings they take back to share at their schools.
Maelezo ya Scholarship
Scholarships ya Wanafunzi na Kitivo ni pamoja na:
- Individual Registration for the three-day Celebration.
- Hotel accommodations (arranged by AnitaB.org). Student Scholars will be assigned a roommate. Faculty Scholars will be assigned their own room.
- Airfare booked and paid for by AnitaB.org Travel Consultant.
- Travel stipend (if used wisely, stipend is expected to cover transportation costs to and from the airport, baggage fees, meals, and other travel incidentals).
- We will provide the stipend when you pick up your badge at GHC. Scholars pay upfront for travel day meals and taxis/shuttles to the GHC venue.
Ushauri wa Kitivo
- You must be teaching at an accredited college or university at the time of the conference. We do not award scholarships to High School teachers, as the conference does not provide programming for K-12.
- You must teach in a degree program such as, but not limited to, computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical discipline such as electrical engineering, human-computer interaction, math, physics, or management information systems.
- If you receive a scholarship and do not notify AnitaB.org that you cannot attend prior to the Celebration, you will not be eligible in future years as this takes a scholarship away from another faculty that could have attended.
- Wasomi wa Kitivo wanawashauri wanafunzi wa kike.
- Wasomi wanafanya kazi katika kompyuta ya jamii, kutoa msaada kwa klabu za kompyuta na / au mashirika.
- GHC will have an impact on the scholar and the message the scholar takes back to her or his school and community.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi:
Visit the Official Webpage of the GHC 19 Scholarships