Mwisho wa Maombi: JUNE 15TH 2017
The Mpango wa Exchange wa Euro-Med ni kutoa vipaji vidogo na watendaji muhimu, kama vile wanachama wa mashirika ya kiraia, fursa za kubadilishana / ujuzi katika nchi za Euro-Mediterranean za 42, kwa lengo la kusaidia kubadilishana kubadilishana, kuimarisha mazungumzo na ushirikiano wa utamaduni ambao ni muhimu kwa maendeleo thabiti na endelevu katika Mkoa .
Mpango huo umeundwa kusaidia usawa, shughuli za uelekezi na mradi wa ubunifu wa mradi kuhusiana na mazungumzo ya kikabila (ICD), yanayohusisha watendaji wadogo kutoka pwani zote mbili za Mediterranean, na kuwapa nafasi ya kupata mtazamo mpya juu ya jinsi ya kuendesha mabadiliko mema.
The Msingi wa Anna Lindh ni maombi ya kukaribisha hasa kutoka kwa watendaji muhimu ambao watafanya kazi kwenye miradi inayohusiana na:
- Uhamiaji na Miji ya Kitamaduni
- Kupambana na radicalization na Jinsia
- Tafsiri na Kuchapisha
Programu ya EuroMed Exchange inafanya kazi kwa njia mbili:
- Exchange Twinning: shirika linaweza kutuma Daktari wa ICD na kuhudhuria Mwigizaji mwingine wa ICD. Mashirika yanapaswa kuwa katika nchi tofauti. Mchanganyiko hauhitaji kufanyika kwa wakati mmoja.
- Kutuma Exchange: shirika linaweza kutuma Daktari wa ICD kuwa mwenyeji na shirika lingine. Mashirika yanapaswa kuwa katika nchi tofauti.
Kipaumbele kitatolewa kwa kubadilishana Kaskazini-Kusini  ya kuunganisha kati ya wanachama na kati ya wanachama na wasio wanachama. Hata hivyo, mifumo ya Kusini-Kusini na Magharibi-Mashariki (Ulaya) pia itasaidiwa.
- Be a national or a legal resident of one of the 42 Euro-Med Partnership countries (9), incl. Libya or Syria;
- Be at least 18 years old at the start of the exchange/traineeship service;
- Be a professional/member of a registered organisation in the Euro-Med region
- Have excellent knowledge of at least one of the following languages (English, French and Arabic);
- Be working on a project related to ICD;
- Be conducting the exchange/traineeship service at the Hosting Organisation;
- Be not a former beneficiary of the DAWRAK Exchange Programme or EuroMed Exchange Programme. The ICD Actor(s) can benefit only once from the exchange.
ICD Actors are young talents and key actors that are taking part in the programme.
- North: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom;
- South: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Mauritania, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, Turkey.
- West: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom;
- East: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia.
Duration of the Traineeship
- The duration of the exchange/traineeship service varies between a minimum of 30 days and the maximum of 90 days with no possibility for extension. It is possible to apply for 30, 45, 60, 75 or 90 days;
- The traineeship service cannot start before 15 June 2017 and cannot go beyond 30 September 2017;
- For procedural reasons, ALF may request to fix another date of commencement and/or duration of traineeship period.
- Round trip flight ticket on the most direct economy route with outbound and inbound according to the dates defined in the signed agreement will be directly arranged by ALF. Variations (if any) shall not result in a price difference (a proof would be required by ALF). In case they occur, they shall be covered by the ICD Actor.
- Intercity transportation:
o From residence to airport if located in another city than residence
o From/to airport/Hosting Organisation (if located in another city than airport)
- Monthly allowance to cover housing and daily living costs of the ICD Actor over the duration of the exchange will be indicated in the signed agreement. The basis for calculation corresponds to the 17% of the EC per diem of the country where the ICD Actor(s) will conduct the traineeship
- Visa cost at the time of relocation of the ICD Actor;
- Medical and travel insurance for the duration of the service;
- Cost of courier service for sending to ALF the original agreement and any supporting documents required by ALF.
Any other expenses incurred, as result of the participation of the ICD Actor in the Host Organisation do the latter must cover activities.
Jinsi ya kutumia
The Organisation will apply by:
- Filling in the application form which is available in English and French;
- Attaching to the application form the registration document and/or the statute of the hosting and sending organisations. If these documents are in a language other than English or French or Arabic, a translated summary (extract /excerpt max one page) in English or French (signed and stamped by an authorized representative of the institution/organisation) must be provided;
- Attaching to the application form the CV(s) of the ICD Actor(s) joining the exchange and undertaking the exchange/traineeship;
- Attaching copy of the ICD Actor(s) passport(s). The passport(s) must be valid, at least, for 6 months after the expected termination of the exchange
- Sending the application form and all requested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: