Application Deadline: October 17th 2014
Do you have a business initiative or innovative idea that could help to develop your community or even the agricultural sector in Africa? Do you enjoy public speaking?
Enter the video contest and be the AGCO Africa Ambassador 2015! Have you got what it takes to be the next AGCO Africa Ambassador? If you are up to the challenge, Stand a chance of Winning USD10,000
No Purchase necessary to enter or win!
- Minimum age: twenty-one (21) years old
- Proof of African origin and valid passport from an African country
- Present residence in an African country
- Fluent in spoken English
- Some experience with speaking in front of a large audience
- No record of criminal behavior including crimes of moral turpitude or which might bring AGCO into disrepute
- No membership in extreme, radical or violent groups including but not limited to groups which advocate the violent overthrow of any government
- No human rights offenses
- Must be available to participate in both Events: International Green Week Fair (January 16-25, 2015) and AGCO Africa Summit (January 19, 2015)
- Must be eligible to receive a visa to enter Germany during the Event
- May not be an employee or immediate family member of an employee with AGCO
- Men and women are welcome to participate in the contest
How to Enter:
- Eligible Participants may enter the Program by creating and submitting a video of themselves explaining why they should be chosen to act as the AGCO Africa Ambassador to Germany during the Event.
- The video must not contain obscenities or other objectionable content.
- Eligible Participants may enter as many times as they chooses so long as each Submission offers different content and perspective from a previous Submission by the Eligible Participant.
- Multiple entries of the same Submission will result in disqualification.
- Your video should be uploaded on the agcocorp Youtube page www.youtube.com/agcocorp as a video response to the contest video, posted on the AGCO Africa Ambassador Facebook page www.facebook.com/AfricaAmbassador or Twitter page www.twitter.com/AGCOAmbassador
- or sent directly via email to email@example.com
- Submissions must be no less than thirty (30) seconds and/or no more than three (3) minutes in length.
- Hosting the AGCO Africa Summit on January 19, 2015 in Berlin, Germany.
- Representing your continent for AGCO as an AGCO Africa Ambassador at the International Green Week fair in Berlin, Germany from January 16-25, 2015.
- Responsibility in regular reporting (bi-weekly) about trends and developments in African agriculture and economy as well as AGCO‘s activities in Africa on Facebook and Twitter in posts, uploads and video messages during the one year contract period (when appropriate, participation at AGCO events in Africa).
- $10,000.00 cash award at the beginning of the one-year contract.
- Reimbursement for all reasonable traveling expenses solely related to participation as the AGCO Africa Ambassador.
For More Information: