Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho: 11th Februari 2019
Kituo cha Kimataifa cha Physiolojia na Kiliolojia (icipe), Kenya, in partnership with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD1) In-Country/In-Region Scholarships Programme and African university partners, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for PhD scholarships in the African Regional Postgraduate Programme in Insect Sciences (ARPPIS).
The primary objective of ARPPIS is to prepare young researchers from Africa to compete in an internationally competitive research environment within national, regional and international research programmes. At ICIPE ARPPIS scholars are provided with excellent research facilities in an interdisciplinary environment within a structured, three-year PhD programme that includes research, training, developing research partnerships, writing scientific papers and grant proposals, and attending scientific meetings and international conferences. Scholars conduct their innovative research at ICIPEmaabara na maeneo ya shamba yaliyo katika maeneo mbalimbali ya kilimo.
- Sita Ufafanuzi wa ARPPIS-DAAD PhD hupatikana kwa wananchi wa nchi za kusini mwa Sahara kwa miradi ifuatayo: Somo la miradi
- The scholarships cover all costs of the PhD programme, including travel, living expenses, medical insurance, university fees and all research and training costs.
- Successful candidates will develop a full proposal and register with an ARPPIS partner university in Africa after they start the PhD programme at ICIPE.
- Mpango wa PhD ARPPIS utaanza Septemba 2019.
Vigezo vya kustahili
- The applicant must be a citizen of a country in sub-Saharan Africa. Some country restrictions apply. See Somo la miradi kwa maelezo zaidi.
- Shahada ya shahada ya shahada na kiwango cha chini cha daraja la pili, mgawanyiko wa juu.
- A Master’s degree taken with both coursework and research in the field of natural sciences or other field relevant to the PhD project.
- Daraja la Mwalimu lazima limekamilishwa chini ya miaka sita iliyopita wakati wa maombi.
- Qualified female candidates and candidates from less privileged regions or groups as well as candidates with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
- Wafanyabiashara wanaostahili wa nchi za Kifaransa na Kireno nchini Afrika pia wanahimizwa kuomba.
- Mapendeleo yatapewa kwa waombaji wenye umri wa miaka 36 (wanaume) au miaka 40 (wanawake) na 31st Desemba 2019.
- Additional specific entrance requirements will be considered for admission depending on the eligible PhD project(s) selected by the candidate. For information on applicant requirements for each project, go to Somo la miradi.
- Maarifa ya kazi ya Kiingereza (yaliyoandikwa na yaliyotumwa).
- Fomu za maombi zilizokamilishwa na nyaraka zinazolingana. Kumbuka: please start the application process as soon as possible, especially if some of the supporting documents are difficult to obtain.
Utaratibu wa Maombi
Maelekezo kamili na programu ya mtandaoni: LINK
tarehe ya mwisho
Tarehe ya mwisho kwa ajili ya maombi: 11th Februari 2019
In case of any questions regarding the ARPPIS PhD programme or your application, kindly contact: Ms. Vivian Atieno, Capacity Building Officer, Capacity Building and Institutional Development Programme, ICIPE, vatieno@ICIPE. Org
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi:
Tembelea Tovuti ya Rasmi ya ARPPIS-DAAD PhD Scholarships 2019