Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho:11: 59pm, 30 Novemba 2018;
ACT Foundation is seeking NGOs, CBOS, INGOS duly registered to implement social development initiatives or programs within their respective countries to apply for the ACT Foundation 2019 Grant Cycle.
ACT Foundation inafaa kwa kuchangia katika maendeleo ya taifa lenye afya na lenye faida. Tunaamini kwamba ikiwa watu wanaishi maisha mazuri basi wanaweza kuwa na uwezo wa kujiondoa katika umaskini na kuwa wajumbe wa jamii.
Tutaunga mkono mashirika ambayo yanazingatia mipango ya afya kama vile Malaria, Kansa (Breast Cervical and Prostrate), Afya ya Mama na Watoto. Mipango hiyo inaweza kuhusisha Elimu, kuzuia, utambuzi, matibabu na usimamizi.
ACT Foundation itasaidia mipango inayoboresha maisha ya watu binafsi na familia kwa njia ya kuzalisha mapato na uwezo wa kiuchumi. Hii inaweza kujumuisha miradi ambayo inatoa upatikanaji wa fedha (misaada, bidhaa) kwa MSMEs na kutoa mafunzo muhimu ya biashara pamoja na msaada wa kiufundi kusaidia wajasiriamali kuanza au kupanua biashara zao ili kuboresha maisha yao na kuzalisha ajira. Miradi inapaswa kuzingatiwa katika familia za kipato cha chini na Micro Enterprises ndogo na za kati.
Msingi utashirikiana na mashirika yasiyo ya faida kwa kuzingatia matatizo makubwa ya mazingira nchini Nigeria kama vile, Maji na Usafi (Usimamizi wa taka).
Msingi hutambua kwamba tuna changamoto za uongozi kama taifa na kuna haja ya kujenga kizazi kipya cha viongozi wa kuaminika, wajibu na wa kimaadili ambao wataimarisha bara kuelekea maendeleo ya kiuchumi endelevu.
We will support organizations with a focus on developing the leadership skills of individuals particularly Youth, in Governance, economic development, organizational and professional development. We will also partner on initiatives that promote thought leadership and national development.
Thibitisha Vigezo vya Uwezeshaji
- Organization applying for grant must have been registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria or an appropriate body within Africa for a least TWO years
- Lazima kusajiliwa kisheria kama shirika lisilo na faida (GTE / LTD)
- Required to show a strong governance structure (Board of Directors, CEO, Management Staff etc.)
- May be required to show evidence of other sources of funding.
- Required to show audited financial statements of no longer than two years before the application for funding.
- Organization must show track record of past projects and work done in the ACT Foundation focus area of Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Environment engagement.
- Proposed projects/programs must have a maximum life cycle of 12 months i.e. it must be executed and completed within 6 to 12 months.
- The organization applying is required to have staff strength of at least 5 Individuals and this will be verified by the Foundation
- Organization is required to be open to independent audit of disbursed grants by the Foundation.
The Grant Application Guidelines
STEP 1: COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION
- All initial applications will be made via the online application portal. Unsolicited applications will not be considered (ONLY organizations that meet all the eligibility criteria will be considered for funding).
Only organizations whose applications are approved by management will be contacted to submit full proposals.
STEP 2: REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL.
- Only successful applicants will be invited to submit a full proposal with a detailed budget for the grants.
- Projects must indicate a strong Monitoring and Evaluation Plan as well as show a sustainability plan.
- Applicants will be requested to submit references and due diligence will be conducted on all organizations.
- Applicants may be required to submit further information to provide clarity on projects.
- Curriculum Vitae of all members of the project team should be attached to proposal
- Any conflict of interest should be declared at the application stage
- All proposals will be reviewed by an independent selection committee.
- All applicants will receive final feedback on proposals sent and any enquires at this stage can be made to ACT foundation programs team via firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: DUE DILIGENCE VISIT AND BACKGROUND CHECK
- Upon final approval of the proposal, organizations will be formally notified and presented with the foundation’s MOU to be signed by the selected organizations before disbursement of funds.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: