Application Deadline: 3rd December 2018
Tuzo za Australia, a cornerstone of the Australian Government’s development assistance program for Africa, provide access to postgraduate education, training and professional development opportunities for suitably qualified Africans from eligible countries. On their return to the workplace, Australia Awards Alumni are expected to contribute actively to development in their home countries.
Scholarships za Tuzo za Australia are postgraduate scholarships that lead to an academic qualification from an Australian university. The objective of the Awards is to provide high quality education and training to talented Africans who will be in a position, on their return home, to make an important contribution to national or regional development.
Australia Awards Scholarships are currently being offered at Master degree level. Focus sectors reflect areas that have been identified as priorities by partner governments and in which Australia is recognised as having world-class expertise and experience.
Tuzo za Australia zina lengo la kuendeleza maarifa, viungo vya elimu na mahusiano ya kudumu kati ya Australia na jirani zetu kupitia programu za usomi wa Australia. Mpango huo una lengo la kujenga kizazi kipya cha viongozi wa kimataifa wenye viungo vingi kwa Australia.
Aina zawadi ni pamoja na:
- Scholarships za Awards za Australia, kufanya masomo ya shahada ya juu nchini Australia katika ngazi ya Masters.
- Mafunzo ya Mfululizo ya Australia, kutekeleza kozi za kitaaluma za muda mfupi, ambazo zinalengwa nchini Australia na / au Afrika, katika sekta mbalimbali za maendeleo.
Sehemu za kipaumbele ni:
- Uzalishaji wa Kilimo
- Vipengezi na Usimamizi wa Rasilimali za Asili
- Sera ya Umma (hususan yale yaliyozingatia utawala na sera za kiuchumi, ikiwa ni pamoja na sera ya biashara)
Maombi kutoka kwa wagombea wa kipekee pia watazingatiwa katika sekta zifuatazo:
Vigezo vya Kustahili
Nchi zifuatazo zinastahiki Scholarships:
- Citizen of an eligible African country
- Minimum academic requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Mid-level to senior-level professional, currently employed in a relevant field
- Meet relevant post-graduate work experience requirements
- Demonstrate a clear vision of how the knowledge gained through the scholarship will be used to improve policy, practice or reform in their home country
- Satisfactory English proficiency to enable full participation in a training course delivered in English
- Satisfy all requirements of the Australian Government for the appropriate student visa (subclass 500).
Mahitaji ya lugha ya Kiingereza na usaidizi
Masomo yote yaliyotolewa chini ya Awards Australia ni Kiingereza na, kwa ajili ya masomo ya shahada ya kwanza katika Chuo Kikuu cha Australia, kiwango cha juu cha ujuzi wa Kiingereza kinahitajika.
Mahitaji ya Kiingereza kwa Masters Awards:
- Wagombea wa Tuzo za Masters wanaweza kuhitajika kukaa mtihani wa ustadi wa lugha kama sehemu ya mchakato wa uteuzi na uendeshaji. Ustadi wa lugha hujaribiwa kwa njia ya Mfumo wa Kimataifa wa Upimaji wa lugha ya Kiingereza (IELTS), tathmini ya lugha ya Kiingereza inayojulikana kimataifa inayotumiwa na wale wanaotafuta elimu ya kimataifa. Vinginevyo, wagombea wanaohitaji ushahidi wa Uwezo wa Lugha ya Kiingereza wanaweza pia kutumia Mtihani wa Kiingereza kama matokeo ya lugha ya kigeni (TOEFL). Ikiwa unawasilisha IELTs au alama za TOEFL kwa programu yako, haipaswi kuwa zaidi ya umri wa miaka moja wakati unapofanya programu yako.
Australia Awards Masters Scholarship
Entitlements for holders of a Masters Scholarship include the following:
- The full costs of tuition fees for up to two years
- An economy class flight to and from Australia. Note: Excess baggage and travel insurance charges are not covered
- An approximate annual stipend of AUD30,000 to cover living expenses while on-Award in Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), which covers basic medical costs
- A once-off Establishment Allowance of AUD5,000 to assist with the costs of starting life in Australia and commencing the course (e.g. course books and materials, rental deposits, household items, etc.)
- Awardees, whose families remain in their home country, may be entitled to a reunion airfare allowing them to travel home, midway through the course. This is only available to Awardees whose course is for two years or longer
Jinsi ya Kuomba:
In order to apply for a Masters Scholarship in Australia, you will first need to find the course at an Australian university.
Kwa habari zaidi tafadhali tembelea www.studyinaustralia.gov.au
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: