Mwisho wa Maombi: Desemba 9, 2018.
TheCarnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program (CADFP) Fall 2018 competition will open on October 1 and will close on December 9, 2018. The CADFP is always accepting applications for the scholar roster.
CADFP inatuonyesha ahadi ya CCNY ya kudumu kwa elimu ya juu katika Afrika. IIE inasimamia na kuendesha programu, ikiwa ni pamoja na maombi, maombi ya mradi na ushirika. USIU-Afrika hutoa mwelekeo wa kimkakati kupitia Baraza la Ushauri.
Mpango wa Ushirika wa Afrika wa Diaspora (CADFP) ni mpango wa ushirika wa taasisi za Kiafrika nchini Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Afrika Kusini, Tanzania na Uganda kuhudhuria mwanachuoni mzaliwa wa Afrika kufanya kazi katika miradi ya ushirikiano wa utafiti, wanafunzi wa kufundisha / kufundisha wanafunzi maendeleo ya ushirikiano wa mtaala.
- Scholars must have been born in Africa, live in the United States or Canada and work in an accredited college or university in either of those two countries. To be placed on a roster of available candidates, scholars also need to hold a terminal degree in their field and can hold any academic rank.
- University staff, research associates and postdocs are not eligible. Scholars submit brief personal statements and information on their academic qualifications, disciplinary expertise and administrative experience.
- A letter of reference from an administrator at the scholarXCHARXs current college or university with the position of dean or higher is required. Candidates matched with a project receive a fellowship, to engage in an educational project at an African institution for one visit between 21 and 90 days.
Kwa ushirika, wenzake wa Diaspora wa Afrika watapokea
- $ 200 / siku ya kujiunga
- gharama za visa
- mdogo wa bima ya afya
- pande zote-safari ya kimataifa ya kusafiri hewa na gharama ya usafiri wa ardhi na kutoka nyumbani na uwanja wa ndege wa Marekani au Canada.
- Quality of proposed project
- Evidence of mutual benefit for host institution and scholar in proposed project
- Appropriateness of time proposed for project visit
- Fit and quality of proposed scholar match
- Potential for impact
- Host institution cost share
Utaratibu wa Maombi:
Submit information to express interest in participating in the Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship
Program (CADFP). Information will be maintained in a roster of available candidates.
Parts of the Scholar Roster Application
Part I: Scholar Snapshot to highlight your experience and Personal Statements
Part II: Letter of Reference
Part III: Your curriculum vitae and data page of your passport
Guidelines for Each Part of the Scholar Roster Application
Part I: Scholar Snapshot and Personal Statements
a. Brief summary of key highlights from your experience. The program will use this data to search applications by field of study, specializations and other relevant factors.
- Biographical Information
- Employment History (last three years only
o Field of Study – From the drop down list of disciplines, select the most relevant one for your experience. Choose “Interdisciplinary Studies” for specializations that do not fit neatly within one discipline.
o Subfields/Areas of Expertise – Enter key words to describe your specializations, in order to increase the searchability of your profile.
- Academic Credentials – a terminal degree is required. Only list terminal degree(s)
- Teaching Experience – five sample courses taught in order to exemplify your areas of expertise
- Presentations Given at Conferences and Seminars – five samples with presentation title, meeting name and date.
- Leadership Roles and Consultancies in your academic career, especially any roles working with curriculum development and/or the mentoring and advising of graduate students
- Awards, Grants, Fellowships and Appointments
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: