Application Deadline: May 1st 2018
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) is a company that was formed in 2014 from the merger of SABMiller plc, The Coca-Cola Company and Gutsche Family Investments (GFI) beverage bottling operations in Southern and East Africa.
- Studying towards Microbiology, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Engineering or related qualification
- Completed theoretical modules and require practical exposure to complete the qualification
Selection is based on:
- Academic performance
- Academic level
- Field of study
An understanding of microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, physics and mathematics related to the food industry, laboratory policy and practices.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, pressurized and competitive environment
- The ability to apply theoretical scientific principles in the development of novel business solutions
- Well developed decision-making skills
- Identify and apply new trends
- A passion for quality and people
- High energy levels and a positive attitude
For More Information: