Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho: Jumatatu Desemba 3 2018.
Ushirika wa Umoja wa Mtaalamu wa Umoja wa Mataifa are for mid-career professionals from low and middle income Commonwealth countries to spend between six weeks and three months at a UK host organisation working in their sector on a programme of professional development.
Ilifadhiliwa na Idara ya Uingereza ya Maendeleo ya Kimataifa (DFID), Commonwealth Professional Fellowships provide talented and motivated professionals with the opportunity to enhance knowledge and skills in their given sector. These Fellowships are offered under six development themes:
- Sayansi na teknolojia ya maendeleo
- Kuimarisha mifumo ya afya na uwezo
- Kukuza uchumi wa kimataifa
- Kuimarisha amani duniani, usalama na utawala
- Kuimarisha ujasiri na kukabiliana na migogoro
- Upatikanaji, kuingizwa na fursa
Kusudi: To provide professionals with the opportunity to enhance knowledge and skills in their given sector, and to have catalytic effects on their workplaces.
Intended beneficiaries: Mid-career professionals (with five years’ relevant work experience) working in development-related organisations in low and middle income Commonwealth countries.
Ili kustahiki ushirika huu, lazima:
- Kuwa raia wa au umepewa nafasi ya wakimbizi kwa nchi inayofaa ya Commonwealth, au uwe Mtu wa Uingereza aliyehifadhiwa
- Uwe na kudumu katika nchi inayofaa ya Commonwealth
- Kuwa na uzoefu mdogo wa miaka mitano ya kazi ya kazi katika taaluma inayohusiana na suala la maombi, na kuanza kwa ushirika
- Be available to start your fellowship within prescribed dates as stated on the CSC website
- Haijafanya Ushirika wa Umoja wa Mtaalam wa Umoja wa Mataifa katika miaka mitano iliyopita
- Si kutafuta kutengeneza mpango wa kitaaluma wa utafiti au utafiti nchini Uingereza. Wanafunzi wanaostahili kuomba mpango, lakini tu kufanya mipango ya usimamizi wa kitaaluma, sio utafiti au kozi zinazohusiana na utafiti wao
- You must be available to undertake the Fellowship during the dates set out by the Host organisation. All Fellowships must start between 15 April 2019 and 17 June 2019. You should check exact dates with the prospective Host.
Ushirika kila hutoa:
- Ndege iliyorejeshwa kurudi kutoka kwa nchi ya Bwana wa Uingereza kwenda Uingereza
- Kipengee (kipato cha malipo) kinacholipwa kila mwezi (au pro rata) kwa muda wa tuzo kwa kiwango cha £ 1,656 kwa mwezi, au £ 2,055 kwa mwezi kwa wale walio katika mashirika ya jiji la London (viwango vinavyotajwa katika viwango vya 2018-2019) . Kichapishaji, kulingana na mpango ulioandaliwa, posho ya uhai inayofaa inaweza kulipwa. Maelezo zaidi ikiwa yanafaa atapewa wakati wa kutoa
- Ufikiaji wa kufikia £ 931.10 kwa viwango vya sasa, ikiwa ni pamoja na kipengele cha mavazi ya joto na kulipa ada ya maombi ya visa
- Flat rate contribution of £800 to the costs of the host organisation relating to the administration and support of the Fellow, setting up of appropriate meetings, any materials required, and incidental travel for the Fellow during the award (to be paid to the Host organization on receipt of an invoice)
- Fees of £2,000 will be agreed for awards under 2 months and up to a max of £3000 for awards of three months (to be paid to the Host organization on receipt of an invoice)
Full justification must be given for the amount being claimed. Such claims can cover:
- Malipo kwa ajili ya mikutano yoyote au kozi fupi zilizohudhuria wakati wa ushirika, ikiwa zinazothibitishwa kama sehemu ya programu ya awali
- Gharama ya kusafiri kwa ziara ya mashirika mengine nchini Uingereza, ambako haya hujumuisha sehemu muhimu ya programu
- Other fees, for which the CSC will consider requests on a case-by-case basis
Jinsi ya kutumia
Applications must be made using the CSC’s online application system.
A representative of all organisations wishing to apply will need to register to use our new online system. As part of this process, the CSC will undertake checks in order to ascertain whether each organisation has the capacity and resources to host a Professional Fellow.
To register, potential host organisations should write to the CSC on their organisation’s headed paper providing the following information:
- Full name and email address of the person who is authorised by the organisation to make the application na full name and email address of the person who will act as the main contact for the CSC should the fellowship go ahead
- Details of the status of the organisation (for example, company limited by guarantee, charity, etc)*
- A link to a copy of the organisation’s latest accounts registered at Companies House and/or with the Charity Commission or (if the organisations is not a company limited by guarantee or a charity) a copy of the organisation’s latest audited accounts*
- Details of any funding the organisation receives from the Department for International Development (DFID)
* UK universities and NHS Trusts do not need to provide this information
These letters should be sent as an attachment by email to email@example.com
There are three stages to the application process as follows:
- Once registered to use the online system, a representative of the host organisation must complete the Host Application Form. The closing date for submission of the Host form is 4pm on Friday 2 November 2018.
- Applications for Fellows will open on Monday 12 November 2018. Information on the Host programmes available through the Scheme in 2018 will be made available on our Website to Fellows along with an online application form (We will notify nominators once the application form opens for Fellows).
- The closing date for submission by Fellows is Monday 3 December 2018. Once the closing date for Fellows’ applications and references has passed we will upload all applications submitted to each host organisation to a folder in Huddle so that they can assess them and finalise their selections. Selections should be made to the Commission through Huddle. Full guidance will be given on using Huddle.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: