Mwisho wa Mwisho: Desemba 14th 2018
- Mshikamano wa Picha wa 2018 CGAP is open to all photographers and videographers who are at least 18 years old. (The operational team of CGAP, the World Bank Group, and their immediate families are excluded from participating.)
- Digital images or scans of prints may be uploaded. Original files of camera-made digital photos may not exceed 20 megabytes (20 MB), and video files 300 MB.
- CGAP haiwezi kuwajibika kwa maingilio yaliyopotea, yaliyoharibiwa, yaliyomalizika au yaliyosababishwa, au kwa uunganisho usiofaa wa kupakia, uhamisho unaosababishwa, uingiliaji usioidhinishwa, au uharibifu wa kiufundi.
US $2,000 gift certificate each for photography or video equipment and accessories. (No cash, check, or money transfer will be issued.)
US $ 1,000 gift certificate for photography equipment and accessories:
- REACHING EXCLUDED PEOPLE: Mobile phones open up markets and access to services for people who are isolated or live in remote communities. Show us how digital finance creates new opportunities for excluded Africans.
- BRIGHTER PROSPECTS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE: There are 600 million young people in Africa under the age of 25, and 72 percent of them are unemployed. Show how financial services can spur entrepreneurship among AfricaXCHARXs youth.
- DIGITAL FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT: Innovative technologies and finance together offer new solutions for addressing chronic problems such as access to water, energy and health care. Show ways that financial services are helping advance the Sustainable Development Goals in Africa.
Majadiliano ya Waamuzi:
Waamuzi wanaweza kuchagua hadi washindi wa 8 kupokea cheti cha zawadi ya US $ 250 kwa vifaa vya kupiga picha na vifaa.
Mshindi wa Uchaguzi wa Watu
US $ 100 cheti chawadi kwa vifaa vya kupiga picha na vifaa.
Voting for the PeopleXCHARXs Choice Award begins on December 15 and ends December 21, 2018.
Up to 20 photographs and/or videos may be submitted per person. Entries may be entered by uploading digital files. The maximum file size for photos is 20 megabytes (MB), and for videos 300 MB. Each photo or video submission must be accompanied by:
– CAPTION: a short description of the activity or situation depicted
– DATE the image was taken, the location and country
– NAME of the person(s) shown with their permission to use (see below)
Entries: CGAP requests that the photographer follows the widely recognized standards and ethical guidance for development photography and obtains informed consent whenever reasonably possible from any subjects photographed. Entries must:
- Be the original work of the entrant and shot in the last two years
- Tumia masomo yote kwa heshima na heshima.
- Kuheshimu haki, uelewaji, na utamaduni wa jumuiya na / au watu walioonyeshwa, ikiwa ni pamoja na sura ya haki ya kukubali kupiga picha.
- Fairly represent the situation, subject’s identity and physical location of the image, without alteration (other than standard photographic techniques for optimization, including removal of dust, cropping, adjustments to color and contrast, etc.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: