Application Deadline: 11pm GMT, May 17th, 2018.
Ecobank Fintech Challenge is a pan-African innovation competition and start-up partnership offering by Ecobank. It is designed to inspire, support and partner African start-ups and developers, with an aim to facilitate the development of innovative “FinTech” and banking related solutions.
Teams are to submit applications addressing one or more of the following challenges
- Digital Onboarding/ Account Opening/ Know- Your-Customer Technology
- Digital Sales/Marketing
- Offline Mobile-to-Mobile Payments
- Multi-Channel Payments/Collect Ecosystems
- SME Intra-African Trade Platform
- Any other Fintech solution
- All African start-ups, and start-ups with solutions for Africa are eligible to apply to the fintech challenge
- Competition Cash prizes: the three top winners at the Innovation Fair will be awarded $10,000, $7000, and $5000 cash prizes respectively.
- Multinational product roll out: once in a lifetime opportunity to launch products in Ecobank’s over 30 markets across Africa through strategic partnership.
- Service provider partnerships: start-ups may be selected by Ecobank as a pan-African service partner within Ecobank’s giant 36 country ecosystem.
- Mentoring and networking support: founders will be conferred as Ecobank Innovation Fellows for a period of one year, granting them access to networking and mentoring opportunities within the Ecobank Group and its vast network of global and African partners.
For More Information: