Mwisho wa Maombi: 15 Oktoba 2018.
The Engineering for Development (E4D) doctoral scholarships promote doctoral research for the benefit of underprivileged people in low-income countries. It awards two doctoral scholarships per year and promotes innovative projects that are directly relevant for improving the livelihoods of underprivileged people in low-income countries.
The grant sum is 175XCHARX000 CHF to cover the salary costs of the doctoral students for three years. The E4D Programme is generously funded through the Sawiris Foundation ya Maendeleo ya Jamii.
Utaratibu wa maombi
The application procedure consists of two steps.
- Hatua ya kwanza
- The applicant submits a concept note to ETH Global (Patricia Heuberger, firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for submitting concept notes is 15 October 2018.
- Only concept notes fulfilling the indicated requirements will be considered. The E4D committee selects promising concept notes and invites the applicant to develop a full proposal.
- Pili hatua
- Applicants whose concept note is selected are invited to develop a full proposal together with the professor who agreed to supervise the project. If the candidate and the professor do not know each other, they must set up a meeting to discuss the full proposal development.
- This meeting is either a face-to-face meeting or a skype meeting.
- The full proposal has to be submitted to ETH Global by the supervising ETH professor. Deadline is 15 January 2019.
– High English proficiency level is necessary
XCHARX Maximum age: 40 years
– Excellent MSc Degree and high academic performance is necessary
– ONLY contact an ETH professor with a concrete project idea
– All ETH Departments are listed hapa
Send you concept note application to email@example.com
Download Application Form (DOCX, 35 KB)
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: