Posted Position Title: O&G Project Management Regional Program – Nigeria
Career Level: Experienced
Function: EPC Project Management
Function Segment: Leadership Programs
Relocation Assistance: No
Application Deadline: Ongoing
The Project Management Regional Program (PMRP) accelerates the development of project management personnel through intensive training in the areas of technical, commercial, field site management and leadership skills.
The program, which commences during the Fourth Quarter of 2014, is a two-year program spanning three eight-month rotational assignments in various project management functional disciplines (commercial operations, quality, sourcing, contract management, finance, project controls, logistics, project management, lean, field / construction and technical) and typically will include international assignment/s as well.
- Graduates leave the program with leadership skills necessary to fulfill both customer and business objectives.
- Upon successful completion of the program, graduates are expected to take on a role as a full time “Project Manager Associate” role within the GE O&G Products business.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university preferably in Technical Engineering disciplines or Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience and a maximum of 5 years
- Ability to complete multi-business, multi-location rotations, and travel both domestically and / or internationally for up to 8 months per rotation
- Ability to do field site rotation if less than 8 months field site experience
- Ability to make 2-year commitment to sponsoring business upon graduation
- Mandatory good level of English language knowledge
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Experience in Oil & Gas Industries -Proven leadership skills and prior experience leading projects or teams
- Minimum of 2 years of Work Experience preferably in the O&G Sector -Internal candidate recently graduate from Sub Sahara Africa Early Career Development Program will be taken in consideration as well if they have shown an outstanding performance during the previous rotational experience
- Excellent written, oral communication and facilitation skills
For More Information: