Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho: OCTOBER 11th, 2018 at 3: 00pm
GE inayohusishwa kabisa na Kampuni ya Umeme Mkuu imekuwa kushiriki katika maendeleo ya miundombinu nchini Ghana kwa miaka kadhaa, hasa kupitia usambazaji wa teknolojia, huduma na ujuzi, mipango ya mafunzo, maendeleo ya uwekezaji na usambazaji katika sekta za nguvu, usafiri na huduma za afya
General Electric will provide a flat-rated scholarship support through the “GE Scholarship", for the benefit of certain University of Ghana under-graduate students in the areas of BA Computer Science and some BSc Applied Sciences during the next two years of 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 (individually the “Scholarship Year”). Scholarships are renewable annually provided they maintain a Grade Point Average of (GPA) 2.5 or better.
- Scholarship covers academic and residential fees and book allowance. Zaidi ya hayo, mafunzo ya uongozi and limited Tarajali may be offered as long as an excellent academic standard of at least a 2.5 CGPA continues to be met and need is demonstrated.
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting 2018/19 applications for the award of The GE Scholarship kwa UG students from areas of need reading BA Computer Science or any of the following APPLIED SCIENCES at University of Ghana:
School of Engineering:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Material Science and Engineering
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Chuo cha Sayansi katika Sayansi ya Kompyuta
- Bachelor of Science in Earth Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
DEADLINE for the submission of applications for the General Electric Scholarship is THURSDAY OCTOBER 11th, 2018 at 3:00pm.
Unastahili kuomba ikiwa:
- Are a Ghanaian.
- Are a University of Ghana regular student.
- Obtained an aggregate of 15 or better at the WASSCE or CGPA 3.0.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- Are reading BA Computer Science or Basic Applied Sciences in the following areas: BSc in Information Technology, Material Science and Engineering, Earth Science, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Will maintain at least a 2.5 CGPA
- Are of a Good Conduct.
Pakua na uwasilishe kukamilika GE- SFAO FORM AF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades), letters of recommendation and supporting need documents.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: