Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho: Juni 15, 2019 (23: 59 wakati wako wa ndani).
The Goi Peace Foundation/UNESCO International annual essay contest imeandaliwa kwa jitihada za kuunganisha nguvu, ubunifu na mpango wa vijana wa dunia katika kukuza utamaduni wa amani na maendeleo endelevu. Pia inalenga kuhamasisha jamii kujifunza kutoka mawazo ya vijana na kufikiri juu ya jinsi kila mmoja wetu anaweza kufanya tofauti duniani.
This program is an activity within the framework of the UNESCO Global Action Programme (GAP) on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD).
“Creating a Society Full of Kindness”
What does “Kindness” mean to you? How do you think we can create a kinder society? Carry out ten acts of kindness, and then use your experience as inspiration in writing your essay (your essay does not need to be about your acts of kindness).
Essays may be submitted by anyone up to 25 years old (as of June 15, 2019) in one of the following age categories: a) Children (ages up to 14) b) Youth (ages 15 XCHARX 25).
Essays must be 700 words or less in English, French, Spanish or German, or 1600 characters or less in Japanese, excluding essay title and cover page. Essays may be typed or printed
Entries submitted by postal mail must include a cover page indicating
(1) your name (2) category (Children or Youth) (3) age as of June 15, 2019 (4) gender (5) nationality (6) address (7) e-mail (8) phone number (9) school name (if applicable) (10) your essay title (11) language (12) word count (13) list of ten acts of kindness you performed (describe briefly).
Teachers and youth directors may submit a collection of essays from their class or group. Please enclose a list of participants’ names, ages and the name and contact information of the submitting teacher or director.
* Entries kukosa taarifa yoyote hapo juu hazitazingatiwa.
*A cover page template is available to download. You may also create your own cover page with all items (1)-(13) above.
* The organizers are unable to confirm receipt of essays.
Majaribio lazima yawe ya awali na hayaja kuchapishwa. Maingilio yaliyopendekezwa yatakataliwa.
Majaribio lazima yameandikwa na mtu mmoja. Insha za uandishi wa kibinadamu hazikubaliwa.
Tuzo zifuatazo zitapewa katika jamii ya Watoto na jamii ya Vijana kwa mtiririko huo:
Tuzo la 1: Cheti, tuzo ya 100,000 Yen (takriban US $ 920 kama ya Januari 2019) na zawadi ... Msajili wa 1
Tuzo ya 2: Hati, tuzo ya 50,000 Yen (takriban US $ 460 kama ya Januari 2019) na zawadi ... washiriki wa 2
Tuzo ya 3rd: Hati na zawadi ... washiriki wa 5
Mheshimiwa Kusema: Hati na zawadi ... washiriki wa 25
* 1st prize winners will be invited to the award ceremony to be held in Tokyo, Japan on November 23, 2019 and will receive the Minister of Education Award. (Travel expenses will be covered by the organizer.)
* Tuzo za ziada (Utambuzi wa Jitihada, Tuzo Bora ya Shule, tuzo ya Kutoa Kutoa Shule) itapewa ikiwa inafaa.
* All prize winners will be announced on October 31, 2019 (Japan time) on this website. Certificates and gifts will be mailed to the winners in December 2019.
* The organizers are unable to answer individual inquiries concerning contest results.
Kwa habari zaidi kuhusu Mpinzani wa Kimataifa wa Masuala ya Vijana, tafadhali wasiliana firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover page template 2019 (WORD)