Mwisho wa Maombi: Januari 27th 2019
Shule ya Ubora wa Harvard (GSD) is pleased to announce the 2019 cycle of the Tuzo la Wheelwright, an open international competition that awards 100,000 USD to a talented early-career architect to support travel-based research.
- The Wheelwright Prize is open to emerging architects practicing anywhere in the world. The primary eligibility requirement is that applicants must have received a degree from a professionally accredited architecture program in the past 15 years.
- An affiliation to the GSD is not required. Applicants are asked to submit a portfolio, a research proposal, and a travel itinerary that takes them outside their country of residence.
- Wafanyakazi wataombwa kuhamia GSD kwa maonyesho ya mwisho mwisho Machi 14, 2019.
Mshindi atachaguliwa kupitia wito wazi wa mapendekezo na mchakato wa uchunguzi mkali. Mshindi wa Tuzo la Wheelwright atapokea:
- $ 100,000 ya tuzo ya fedha ili kusaidia gharama za usafiri na utafiti
- mwaliko wa hotuba ya Harvard GSD
- uwezekano wa kuchapisha utafiti katika uchapishaji wa Harvard GSD
Vigezo vya Uchaguzi:
- Applicants will be judged on the quality of their design work, scholarly accomplishments, originality or persuasiveness of the research proposal, and evidence of ability to fulfill the proposed project.
- Applications are accepted online only, at wheelwrightprize.org.
- Finalists must be available to travel to Cambridge, Massachusetts, for finalist presentations on March 14, 2019, at the GSD. A winner will be named in spring 2019.
Kwa maelezo kuhusu programu ya Tuzo la Wheelwright
na utawala, tafadhali wasiliana na: email@example.com
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: