Mwisho wa Maombi: haijulikani
JOB ID: 18000689
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- One year Graduate Development Program with the Adhesive Business Units in Henkel South Africa
In the course of the program the successful candidates will get to know the different processes within the business units and support the team in tasks and special projects.
- We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications: Marketing Degree Analytical Chemistry/Chemical Engineering Finance Degree (CIMA certification would be of added advantage)
- 0-2 years work experience within related fields, preferably in an FMCG.
- Being mobile and willing to travel across the region.
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken.
- Kuwa na mtazamo wa ujasiriamali na kuonyesha uwezekano wa uongozi.
- Kuwa na kiwango cha juu cha kujitoa na mpango.
- Kuwa na roho nzuri ya timu na ujuzi mzuri wa kijamii.
- Uzoefu wa awali au wa kimataifa - kwa njia ya masomo ama nje ya nchi au mafunzo - inaweza kuwa faida.