Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho: 15th Agosti 2018.
Mkutano wa Kimataifa wa Kupambana na Rushwa wa 18th (IACC) ni kuangalia kwa waandishi wa habari vijana kutoka duniani kote ambao ni shauku juu ya kupambana na rushwa na kuwa na a desire to speak out on social issues related to transparency and integrity. Selected journalists must meet the criteria specified below.
In 2010, the YJ Initiative was launched at the 14th IACC in Bangkok. Eight young journalists from South East Asia had the opportunity to get involved with the anti-corruption community and communicate to others the outcomes of the conference. The project was successful and since then the IACC continue in engaging more young journalists for the conference and established a mtandao.
The IACC aims to maintain a vibrant community that shares concerns, developments, and solutions surrounding the corruption problem, and welcomes young journalists to join us in Copenhagen this October to report on the outcomes of sessions and workshops at the conference, and to generate awareness around anti-corruption issues through various channels including the Blogu ya IACC, Facebook, Twitter, na Vimeo.
Waombaji wanatarajiwa kufikia vigezo vitatu vilivyoorodheshwa hapa chini:
- You work as a journalist, with solid experience reporting on social issues, and are skilled in one of the following areas:
- Journalism Broadcast
- Uandishi wa Magazeti / Uchapishaji
- Mtandao wa kijamii
- Video Editing
- Wewe ni shauku juu ya kupambana na rushwa na nia ya kujifunza zaidi kuhusu Transparency International (TI), Mfululizo wa IACC na maswala tunayojitahidi.
- You are under 35 years old by 24 October 2018 and fluent in English, and based in/or holding a citizenship from a country where Denmark provides official development assistance (ODA). The list of countries is found hapa.
- A ticket to the 18th IACC and an invitation to report on the conference and its youth-related initiatives such as music, film and innovative anti-corruption projects
- Darasa la uchumi wa safari ya duru kutoka mahali ulipoishi Copenhagen, Denmark, na malazi ya hoteli ya nyota tatu kwa usiku tano, kutoka 20-25 Oktoba 2018. Malipo kwa gharama yako ya visa kwenda Denmark (ikiwa inafaa)
- Ushauri na mwongozo kutoka kwa timu ya Mawasiliano ya TI na YJ zilizopita, pamoja na mpango wa taarifa kwa siku za Mkutano
- Fursa za uandishi wa habari kabla na baada ya mkutano wa kuandika juu ya masuala unayojisikia juu, na pia nafasi ya kushirikiana na Sura ya Taifa ya TI kama TI ikopo ambapo unatokana na
- Upatikanaji wa baadhi ya takwimu zilizoathiri zaidi katika uwanja wa kupambana na rushwa pamoja na wataalam kutoka Shirika la Mashirika yasiyo ya Serikali, Mashirika ya Serikali, Serikali, na Sekta ya Kibinafsi
Utaratibu wa Maombi:
Applications will be reviewed and selected kwa msingi unaoendelea na timu ya wawakilishi kutoka TI, mwisho wa mwisho wa kuwasilisha ni 15 Agosti 2018. YJs zilizochaguliwa zitatambuliwa hata baada ya 31st Agosti 2018, labda mapema.
ziara www.j4t.org to learn more about issues of transparency and corruption around the globe – this reporting has been done by IACC YJ Alumni. YJs joining the team in Copenhagen will be invited to join the Journalists for Transparency Initiative.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: