Application Deadline: 14 December 2018 at 23:59 UTC
Lengo la ICANN Mpango wa Ushirika is to strengthen the diversity of the multistakeholder model by fostering opportunities for individuals from underserved and underrepresented communities to become active participants in the ICANN jamii.
Fellows are exposed to the workings of the ICANN community, are assigned a mentor, and receive training across different areas of knowledge and skill building before, during, and after an ICANN Public Meeting. Travel assistance to attend the meeting is also provided.
Wagombea kutoka mikoa na sekta zote wanakaribishwa kuomba ICANN Mpango wa Ushirika.
Participants of the Fellowship Program must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be interested in, or already engaged in, the various components of ICANN‘s work in policy building, the operation of the Jina Domain System and the security and stability of the global Internet
- Complete mandatory ICANN Learn course(s); learn more hapa
- NOT be involved in or associated with other ICANN supported travel programs at time of selection
- If a Policy Forum, have successfully completed an ICANN Ushirika
- Second and third time fellows must prove their involvement and engagement in one of the ICANN jamii;
Fellowship recipients are expected to:
- Engage in Fellowship Program Mentoring michakato ya
- Complete additional required ICANN Learn courses
- Kuhudhuria ICANN Public Meeting and required activities, including but not limited to ICANN Fellowship sessions during the ICANN Mkutano
- Network and interact with program alumni and community members
- Complete the post-meeting survey
Participants are encouraged to actively contribute to ICANN policy development processes and Fellowship alumni network upon completion of the Fellowship Program
s contact email@example.com.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: