Application Deadline: May 5 2018
The IWA Global Water Award recognises those individuals who, through innovative leadership and practice, have made a significant contribution to a world in which water is wisely managed. Showcasing exceptional individuals who have changed industry norms to create lasting progress, IWAs Global Water Award aims to recognise and reward those water innovators that are driving change.
The IWA Global Water Awards rewards an individual that has shown exceptional imagination, foresight or resilience to overcome obstacles and challenge industry norms to create new directions and open new possibilities for sustainable water management and practice. She or he must have worked inclusively and with professionals from across sectors and disciplines to create an innovative water solution/management practice that impacts/influences broader sustainable development.
The following criteria will form the basis for selection:
- Demonstrated excellence in science, technology, management or policy
- Vision, leadership, knowledge, persistence, creating new directions and opening new fields
- Recognised internationally within the membership of IWA
- Awardees need not be an IWA member
How to Apply:
What must be submitted in support for the nomination?
- An executive summary outlining the main reason for the nomination (maximum 500 words);
- A Letter of Nomination (Detailed letter describing in detail how the candidate meets the criteria stipulated above (maximum 4 A4 pages);
- At least one letter of support for the nomination.
5 May 2018
18 June 2018
16 September 2018
For More Information: