Mwisho wa Maombi: Novemba 30th 2018
Kila mwaka Investec sends a group of young entrepreneurs from various sectors to specifically selected countries in order to gain global exposure. Each itinerary provides them with opportunities to network and to engage with venture capitalists, funders and captains of industry. The aim is for them to return home not only stimulated and inspired, but also with a list of potential partners, funders and markets for their product or service.
The programme offers young South African entrepreneurs exposure to global business thinking. Investec CSI identifies a specific sector and global destination leading within that sector. A week long carefully curated itinerary is crafted for a group of young entrepreneurs who are selected to participate in the programme and gain global exposure. The aim is for them to return to South Africa with global insights, learning, innovation, potential partners, collaborations, funders and markets for their product or service.
The trip is the start of a partnership that Investec CSI forms with the selected entrepreneurs in realising their success and potential at an accelerated pace.
Malengo ya Mpango:
- Kukuza mitandao ya ujasiriamali kwa kuunda mawasiliano ya biashara kati ya wajasiriamali wa Afrika Kusini na wenzao wa kimataifa.
- Kuwezesha upatikanaji wa watu wa maarifa ya uongozi na ujuzi maalum.
- Onyesha mbinu za ujasiriamali wa kijamii na faida kwa ajili ya biashara ambayo inatoa ufahamu juu ya jinsi biashara inaweza kuwa nguvu kwa jamii.
- Eleza jinsi teknolojia na mbinu mpya za kufikiri zinaweza kutumika ili kuboresha biashara.Kuonyesha bora wa wajasiriamali wa Afrika Kusini na kuanzisha ushirikiano na wawekezaji, makampuni na wadau wengine.
- South African citizen under the age of 40
- The business must be operational for at least 2 years or more
- Business turnover must be under R50M per year
- The entrepreneur must be a “full time” in the business and have a stake / ownership in the business
- The business must be a South African based, for profit business.
Investec in partnership with UCT’s Graduate School of Business Foundation and the Startup School which was founded by some of South Africa’s most successful entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs have worked together to bring entrepreneurs The Startup School. Startup School offers you, the entrepreneur, the opportunity to expand on your business insight through a challenging and interactive 12 week online learning journey.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: