Application Deadline: October 31, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
Programu ya Jamii ya Solutions (CSP) ni year-long professional development program for people who are working to improve their communities by addressing issues related to the environment, tolerance and conflict resolution, transparency and accountability, and women and gender.
Kwa 2019-2020, wanaharakati wa jumuiya ya 80 watachaguliwa kushiriki katika programu, ambayo ni pamoja na:
- Ushirika wa miezi minne nchini Marekani: Community Solutions fellows are matched to host organizations throughout the U.S. where they complete a four-month, hands-on professional experience.
- Taasisi ya Uongozi wa Jamii: Washirika wa Solutions Solutions kushiriki katika Taasisi ya Uongozi wa Jumuiya, mpango wa mafunzo ya uongozi iliyoundwa kuimarisha uongozi wao na ujuzi wa usimamizi. Taasisi inajumuisha mafunzo ya uso kwa uso, kozi za mtandaoni, kufundisha kitaaluma, na mitandao.
- Mipango ya jumuiya: While in the U.S. and with the help of their U.S. host organization, Community Solutions fellows design and plan a community development initiative or project to carry out after they return home. Once the fellows depart the U.S., they put these projects into action in their home communities.
Msaada wa Fedha
Mpango huo unahusisha gharama za gharama nyingi zinazohusiana na:
- J-1 msaada wa visa;
- Round-trip travel from participants’ home city to the U.S.;
- Monthly allowance to cover housing, meals, and other living expenses while in the U.S.; and
- Bima ya ajali na ugonjwa.
Mahitaji ya uhakiki
To be eligible for the Community Solutions Program, applicants must meet the requirements listed below. Applications that do not meet these eligibility requirements will be disqualified and will not be reviewed by the selection committee.
- Wewe ni kati ya miaka ya 25 na 38 kama ya Januari 1, 2019;
- Wewe ni raia wa mojawapo ya nchi zinazostahili zilizoorodheshwa hapa chini;
- Unaishi na kufanya kazi katika nchi yako ya nyumbani;
- Watu walio na hali ya wakimbizi wanaofanya kazi kwa niaba ya jumuiya yao ya nyumbani wanaweza kuzingatiwa maalum.
- Una angalau miaka miwili ya ujuzi wa kufanya kazi katika maendeleo ya jamii, ama kama mfanyakazi wa wakati wote au wa muda wa muda au kujitolea;
- Wewe ni Kumbuka currently participating in an academic, training, or research program in the U.S.;
- Una kiwango cha juu cha ustadi katika lugha iliyozungumzwa na iliyoandikwa wakati wa maombi;
- Wafanyabiashara watahitajika kuchukua au kuwasilisha alama za hivi karibuni kwa mtihani wa TOEFL au lugha ya Kiingereza ya IELTS.
- You are available to travel to the U.S. for four months from August to December 2019;
- Wewe ni Kumbuka a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. and have Kumbuka applied for U.S. permanent residency within the past three years;
- You are eligible to receive a U.S. J-1 visa;
- Applicants who have participated in an exchange program sponsored by the U.S. Government must have fulfilled their two-year home residency requirement.
- Wewe ni nia ya kurejea kwa nchi yako kwa muda mdogo wa miaka miwili baada ya kukamilisha programu; na
- Wewe ni Kumbuka mfanyakazi wa sasa wa IREX au mshauri, au mwanachama wao wa karibu.
Nchi zinazostahiki na eneo
- Afrika: Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya, Ghana, Guinea, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Asia ya Mashariki na Pasifiki: Burma, Brunei, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
- Ulaya: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine.
- Mashariki ya Kati na Afrika Kaskazini: Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, and West Bank/Palestinian Territories.
- Asia ya Kusini na Kati: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
- Hemisphere ya Magharibi: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Jamaica, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, and Uruguay.
PROGRAMU YA SOLUTIONS YA JAMII
- September 19, 2018 : Application opens
- October 31, 2018 by 11:59 p.m. EST: Application deadline
- November – December 2018: Applications reviewed by selection committee
- December 14, 2018: Applicants notified if selected as a semifinalist
- December 14 – 30, 2018: Semifinalists complete online interviews
- January 2019: Semifinalist interviews reviewed by selection committee
- February XCHARX April 2019: Finalists and alternates take English language tests as needed
- March 1, 2019: Applicants notified if selected as a finalist or alternate
- June 2019: Pre-departure orientation
- August 2019: Participants travel to the U.S. and participate in the Welcome Orientation
- August XCHARX December 2019: Participants complete a four-month practicum at a U.S.-based host organization
- December 2019: Participants participate in the End of Program Workshop and then return to their home countries
- December 2019 XCHARX June 2020: Participants complete their community-based initiatives
Maombi lazima yatumiwe mtandaoni https://oas.irex.org/csp by October 31, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. Applications that are mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to IREX will not be accepted.
Detailed application instructions can be downloaded by the link below. Please review the program requirements prior to starting an application to ensure that you are eligible. Please note that eligibility requirements are determined by the US Department of State and exceptions cannot be made. If, after reviewing the application instructions, you have additional questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vifaa vya Maombi
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: