Application Deadline: Monday, April 22, 2019 at 11:59 pm
Shirika la Khaled Bin Sultan Living Ocean ni fahari kutangaza 7th kila mwaka Sayansi isiyo na mipaka ya changamoto ®. This international art competition engages students to promote the need to preserve, protect, and restore the world’s oceans and aquatic resources.
The Sayansi isiyo na mipaka ya changamoto ® was created to get students and teachers interested in ocean conservation through various forms of art. This annual contest inspires students to be creative while learning about important ocean conservation issues. The Sayansi isiyo na mipaka ya changamoto ® is open to primary and secondary school students 11-19 years old, with scholarships of up to $500 awarded to the winning entries.
Mandhari ya 2019 Sayansi isiyo na mipaka ya changamoto ® is “Connected Ocean: No Barriers, No Boundaries, and No Borders.” There are no barriers, boundaries, or borders in the ocean, and although we often list the oceans separately, they are all interconnected to each other, forming one global ocean. For this year’s contest, use your artistic talents to create a piece of artwork that illustrates how the ocean is connected.
Mahitaji ya Kustahili:
This international art competition is open to all students 11-19 years old. Students must be enrolled in primary or secondary school, or the home school equivalent. College and university students are not eligible for this contest.Work will be judged in two categories, with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes awarded for each:
• 11 - umri wa miaka 14
• 15 - umri wa miaka 19
Winners of the Science Without Borders® Challenge will be publicly announced. Prizes awarded to contestant winners are as follows:
1st Mahali: $ 500
2nd Mahali: $ 350
3rd Mahali: $ 200
Jinsi ya Kuomba:
1. Mchoro wote lazima uwe kazi ya awali na mshindi na hautavunja haki miliki yoyote au haki nyingine yoyote ya vyama vya tatu. Kwa mfano, kuchora tabia kutoka kwenye cartoon au movie haipatikani kazi ya awali.
2. The artwork must be 2D such as a painting or drawing. Acceptable media include: paint, pencil, marker, crayon, ink, felt, and oil pastel. Digitally created artwork, including photographs, are not accepted.
3. Hakuna mahitaji ya kawaida ya kiwango cha chini au ya juu ya mchoro.
4. Lazima tuma picha zako za awali. Nakala za Digital za michoro haziruhusiwi.
5. Mawasilisho yote yanapaswa kufanywa na msanii binafsi. Ujumbe wa kikundi hauruhusiwi.
6. Washiriki wanaweza kuwasilisha kipande cha sanaa cha 1 tu.
7. Write your first and last name and age in pencil on the back of your artwork. Also include the same teacher’s first and last name, email, and phone number that you listed on your Entry Form.
8. Weka saini yako mbele, kona ya mkono wa kulia wa mchoro wako.
9. Fill out all required information on the Entry Forms (online only). Make sure to fill out this form before you mail your artwork.
10. Kazi na maelezo ya sanaa yanaweza kutumiwa katika machapisho na kusambazwa kwa vyombo vya habari.
11. Shirika la Khaled Bin Sultan Living Oceans lina haki ya kutozuia mchoro unaoonekana kuwa mbaya.
12. Ikiwa ufafanuzi wa mchoro au mchoro yenyewe unapendekezwa, basi itakuwa halali.
13. Michango ambayo haitii sheria zote za mashindano zitastahili.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: