Application Deadline: 5:00 PM US Central Standard Time or 11:00 PM GMT on January 8, 2019.
Only the best and the brightest practitioners in the field are chosen to become Fellows. Those who are selected receive a $6000 stipend and a month of valuable training. The mtaala is delivered by a faculty of global experts who work closely with each carefully selected cohort of Fellows to explore new ways to apply market-based approaches to environmental issues.
The 2019 Kinship Conservation Fellowship will take place from June 30 through July 31, 2019 in Bellingham, Washington, U.S.A.
- Kinship looking for conservation leaders with at least miaka mitano ya uzoefu, ambao wamejihusisha sana na uhifadhi, wanaohusika na utekelezaji wa mbinu za msingi za soko kutatua matatizo ya mazingira, na tayari kuwa sehemu ya jumuiya ya kupanua ya viongozi wa kimataifa.
- A key part of the Fellows application is a proposed project describing an environmental issue related to the applicant’s work and the plans to develop a solution using market approaches.
- Waombaji mafanikio watafahamu kanuni za biashara na kiuchumi and work in a setting where these principles can be integrated with conservation work. 18 applicants are selected to participate in the training program.
Ili kuzingatiwa kwa programu, waombaji lazima waweze kukidhi mahitaji yafuatayo:
- Possess a minimum of a four-year U.S. college degree (or its equivalent).
- Have a minimum of five years relevant work experience, baada ya completing a degree.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Be a conservation practitioner (rather than an academic or researcher).
Applicants must use the maombi ya mtandaoni to apply to the Fellowship. Here is what is required in the application:
- Summary of your leadership experience. (150 words)
- Why you wish to attend the Kinship Fellows program and what you see yourself doing in five years. (250 words)
- Summary of your experience working with market-based tools. (250 words)
- A description of a project or an environmental challenge or issue in your work and how you plan to develop a solution using market-based approaches. (500 words)
Your resume should reflect at least five years of experience working in an environmental field. Five years cannot include time spent pursuing a degree.
A high-quality digital image of yourself (headshot).
Barua za Mapendekezo
Applicants must provide Barua mbili za mapendekezo: One from a current employer and one from a colleague. The selection panel will use these letters to assess each applicant’s capacity for leadership. Specific examples include:
- Your ability to take action on conservation issues
- Your ability to mobilize and motivate others
- Your capacity to produce innovative solutions to complex environmental problems
- Your potential to contribute to an ongoing community of leaders
NOTE: Letters of recommendation must be submitted to the program by the person providing the recommendation. They cannot be uploaded with your application. A signed copy of the letter should be on letterhead and should be scanned and saved as a PDF or JPEG and emailed to: email@example.com. If possible, limit each letter to one page.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: