|Graduate Trainee Programme 2017/2018|
|Non Function Specific|
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG is a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities.
Eligible candidates must:
* Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
* Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
* Have a minimum of second class (upper
* division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
* Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and
* at Law school (For Law graduates only).
* Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST/ KPMG BUSINESS AWARENESS TEST BEFORE. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: