Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho:
The Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition (EBPC) is open to applicants worldwide and offers a tremendous opportunity to entrepreneurs and investors alike. With a rich history of success, the EBPC has awarded over $1,000,000 in cash prizes since 2010, and winners and finalists have gone on to raise more than $135 million in additional funding. Through its dynamic ecosystem, the EBPC celebrates meaningful innovations that address persistent and emerging problems in education.
The EBPC welcomes entrepreneurs with innovative ideas in education in areas of focus including:
- Elimu ya Mijini
- Kuunganisha Utafiti wa Mazoezi
- Kufundisha & Kujifunza
- Teknolojia katika darasa la K kupitia 12
- Elimu maalum na Wanafunzi wa Hatari
- Open & Collaborative Solutions: The Education Ecosystem
- Online & Learning Distance katika Elimu ya Juu
- Mipango ya Elimu ya Ulimwenguni / isiyo na mipaka
- Mapema Elimu Childhood
- Kazi ya Kujifunza
Any individual is eligible to enter the Competition by submitting an Entry (defined below), except the following individuals are not eligible:
- Mtu yeyote aliye chini ya umri wa miaka 18;
- Jaji lolote la ushindani;
- Anyone who previously was awarded a prize in the Venture Path of this Competition. (However, if a previous winner wants to enter a new educational entrepreneurship business plan, which the University determines, in its sole opinion and determination, is unrelated to the previous winning educational entrepreneurship business plan, then the previous winning Applicant may do so, subject to his or her or its compliance with all of the other eligibility requirements.);
- Mtu yeyote ambaye si kinyume cha sheria kuingia kwenye Mashindano haya katika mamlaka yake ya kisheria ya makazi;
- Any Graduate School of Education faculty, lecturer, administrator, staff, or other employee. (Note: Faculty, lecturers, administrators, staff, employees, and students from the University of Pennsylvania and its schools, centers and institutes, kingine chochote zaidi Shule ya Uzamili ya Elimu, inaweza kuingia kwenye Mashindano, zinazotolewa that he or she has first disclosed his or her product or service or technology or concept or intellectual property to the University’s Penn Center for Innovation or its successor (“Penn PCI”), using the disclosure form required by Penn PCI, in order for Penn PCI to determine whether the University has an ownership interest in such product or service or technology or concept or intellectual property by virtue of its intellectual property and employment policies.
Pande zote 1 is open to applicants who currently generate revenue, grants, customers, or investors, as well as those with well-conceived plans to do so.
Semi-Finalists selected from Round 1 will receive:
- 1-on-1 Mentorship with industry specialists
- Free access to Catalyst Bootcamps that explore essentials of startup strategies and plans for growth
- Showcase your venture and receive valuable feedback at a thought leadership event concurrent with ISTE in Philadelphia
- Opportunities to take your business idea to the next level
Pande zote 2 is open to Semi-Finalists from Round 1 who have the exclusive opportunity to submit a refined application enriched by this development process with Catalyst.
fainali selected from Round 2 will pitch their venture at the EBPC Finals in Philadelphia for the chance win cash prizes and share their idea with investors, entrepreneurs, and educational thought-leaders.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: