Application Deadline: November 30 2014
The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD at Nanyang Technological University.
- There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- You must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First Class Honours degree or equivalent
Coverage and award terms
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3,200 *
- Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Priority will be given for subsidised campus accommodation
* With effect from August 2012, the newly admitted studetns will receive the following monthly stipend
- Singapore Citizens – $3,300
- Singapore Permanent Residents – $3,200
- International students – $3,000
The application for Academic Year 2015-2016 (August 2015 and January 2016) will be open from 01 October to 30 November 2014.
For More Information: