Application Deadline: 28 march 2019 at 12:00 pm NZ Time.
Swaziland ya New Zealand ya Somo are prestigious scholarships that recognise New Zealand’s history and ties to the Commonwealth. The Commonwealth Scholarships are part of the Mpango wa Scholarship na Ushirika wa Mpango wa Ushirika (CSFP) – an international programme under which Commonwealth countries offer scholarships and fellowships to citizens of other Commwealth states. The purpose of the scholarships is set out in the Mpango wa Scholarship na Ushirika wa Mpango wa Ushirika (kiungo nje), na kanuni zifuatazo muhimu kwa:
- kukuza ushirikiano wa ushirikiano na kushiriki uzoefu wa elimu kati ya nchi zote za Jumuiya ya Madola
- kuwa inapatikana katika Jumuiya ya Madola
- kutambua na kukuza kiwango cha juu cha mafanikio ya kiakili.
NZ Commonwealth Scholarships are funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme, the New Zealand Government’s overseas aid and development programme. They are managed by the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT).
Eligible Commonwealth countries:
|Africa||Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.|
Levels of study available:
You can study these qualifications at one of eleven New Zealand universities and education institutions:
- Cheti cha Uzamili (Miezi 6)
- Diploma ya Uzamili (mwaka wa 1)
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- PhD (hadi miaka 3.5)
Faida ya kifedha
Usomi wetu hutoa msaada wa kifedha unafuatayo:
- ada kamili ya masomo
- living allowance (stipend) XCHARX NZ$480 per week. This is a contribution to basic living expenses
- an establishment allowance XCHARX NZ$3000. This is a contribution to assist with set up costs in New Zealand XCHARX for example it can be used towards accommodation expenses, text books, study materials
- bima ya matibabu na usafiri
- kusafiri kwenda na kutoka nchi yako ya nyumbani - hii ni kusafiri kutoka nchi yako mwanzoni mwa usomi, na kurudi nyumbani kwako mwisho wa usomi wako. Kumbuka kwamba tunatoa ushuru wetu kwa muda mfupi zaidi unaohitajika ili ukamilishe mpango wa kitaaluma.
- kuondoka nyumbani au reunion kusafiri kwa wasomi fulani
- msaada na utafiti na gharama za thesis kwa wanafunzi wengi wa darasani
Jinsi ya kutumia
The application process for a New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship is different to other New Zealand Scholarships. Applicants must submit their applications to their country’s ‘Nominating Agency’ first. The Nominating Agency then ‘nominates’ two applicants from the submitted applications to send to the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Read the Commonwealth section of the Jinsi ya kutumia page carefully before you submit an application.
The application process for a New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship is different to other New Zealand Scholarships. Applicants must submit their paper applications to their country’s ‘Nominating Agency’ first. The Nominating Agency then ‘nominates’ two applicants from the submitted applications to send to the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Read the below information carefully before you submit an application.
Kumbuka: Maombi ni wazi, na itafungwa mnamo 28 Machi. Applications must arrive at your country’s Commonwealth Nominating Agency by 28 march 2019 at 12:00 pm NZ Time.
Utaratibu wa Maombi
Follow these four steps:
Hatua ya 1: Thibitisha ustahili wako
Complete the Online Eligibility Test to see if you are eligible to apply. If the Online Eligibility Test confirms that you are eligible, you will get an eligibility code (number).
This eligibility code displays on your screen at the end of the test. You need this eligibility code in Step 3. Please write down your eligibility code.
Step 2: Create a login to access New Zealand government forms online
To access any online form for a New Zealand government department, first you need to register online. This registration system is called RealMe. You will need a RealMe login (username and password) to access the online New Zealand Scholarship application form. You also need the same RealMe login to apply for a student visa if you get a scholarship.
Please remember your RealMe username and password. You need this login to view, edit and submit your New Zealand Scholarship application form.
Kumbuka: You will not need to verify your RealMe account with a post office. This is only necessary for New Zealanders.
Step 3: Register with New Zealand Scholarships online application system
Use your eligibility code from Step 1 to register online with the New Zealand Scholarships online application system.
Kumbuka: Steps 2 and 3 require you to register with two different IT systems.
Step 4: Complete and submit your application before the closing date
Use your RealMe login to access the New Zealand Scholarship online application system anytime between the opening and closing dates for your country.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: