Application Deadline:Varying by Institution
Mpango wa MENA Scholarship (MSP) offers scholarships to professionals for short courses in the Netherlands.
The overall aim of the MSP is to contribute to the democratic transition in the participating countries. It also aims at building capacity within organisations by enabling employees to take part in short courses in the Netherlands.
While the scholarship is awarded to individuals, all candidates must be nominated by their employer to be able to participate. The need for training has to be demonstrated in the context of the organisation the applicant is employed by.
Kundi la lengo
MSP ni wazi kwa wataalamu ambao ni wananchi wa - na wanaoishi na wanaofanya kazi - moja ya nchi zilizoorodheshwa hapa chini:
- Syria *
- MSP is not currently open to applicants applying from Syria. Applicants with the Syrian nationality may apply if they are residing and working in one of the other MSP countries on the list.
Ili kustahiki Msaada wa MSP:
▪ mtu lazima awe mtaalamu na kitaifa, na anaishi na kufanya kazi katika moja ya nchi katika orodha ya nchi ya MSP halali wakati wa maombi;
▪ one must have a current employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement;
▪ one must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff-development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means of staff development are for example:
multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft);
- taifa kubwa na / au shirika kubwa la biashara;
- Mashirika ya wafadhili (kwa mfano USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Wizara ya Mambo ya Nje ya Uholanzi, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid);
- mashirika ya wafadhili, (kwa mfano shirika la Umoja wa Mataifa, Benki ya Dunia, IMF, Benki ya Maendeleo ya Asia, Benki ya Maendeleo ya Afrika, IADB);
- NGOs ya Kimataifa (kwa mfano Oxfam, Mpango, Huduma).
▪ one must have an official and valid passport (valid at least 3 months after the candidate submission date);
▪ mtu lazima awe na taarifa ya serikali inayofikia mahitaji ya nchi ambayo mwajiri anaanzishwa (ikiwa inafaa);
▪ the age of the MSP candidate must not exceed 45 years of age at the time of the grant submission.
▪ the candidate must not receive more than one MSP scholarship for courses that take place at the same time.
Jinsi ya kutumia
Before you apply, make sure you review the eligibility criteria carefully and check whether your employer is willing to nominate you for the scholarship.
When you are certain that you are eligible for an MSP scholarship, you can start making the necessary preparations for your application.
Fuata hatua hizi kuomba:
- Select a course on the MSP course list
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
▪ maudhui yaliyomo
▪ the application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution)
▪ taratibu za maombi na uteuzi
▪ fomu ya maombi ya mtandaoni na nyaraka zinazosaidia
- Prepare your application and the supporting documents1
- Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course
For any questions on the application -and selection procedures please contact the Dutch institution directly www.studyfinder.nl
Jinsi ya Kuomba:
1. Chagua kozi kwenye orodha ya kozi ya MSP
2. Wasiliana na taasisi ya Kiholanzi ambayo inatoa somo la habari juu ya:
- maudhui yaliyomo
- tarehe ya mwisho ya maombi (siku za mwisho zinaweza kutofautiana kwa taasisi ya Kiholanzi)
- taratibu za maombi na uteuzi
- fomu ya maombi ya mtandaoni na nyaraka zinazosaidia
3. Panga programu yako na nyaraka za usaidizi
4. Tuma maombi yako ya mtandaoni kupitia taasisi ya Kiholanzi kutoa somo
With your online application, you will be asked to upload a valid
passport copy, a current statement from your employer, and depending on
your country of employment; a government statement.
If your application meets all the course admission requirements and the MSP eligibility criteria, you can be nominated by the Dutch institution for a scholarship. The Dutch institution will inform you about the outcome of your selection.
The scholarships are awarded in a competitive selection to highly motivated professionals who are in a position to introduce the newly-acquired skills and knowledge into their employing organisation.
For any further questions concerning the MSP application and selection procedures, please contact the Dutch institution offering the course directly. You can find contact information for all institutions on studyfinder.nl.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: