Mwisho wa Maombi: Januari 2019
Changamoto ya Mkurugenzi wa P & G: A competition which will test your aptitude for business strategy and real-life problem-solving. If you’ve been eager to demonstrate your ingenuity and intelligence beyond your campus, this is the chance to make an impression on a global scale.
Prepare to compete with teams from around the world to see who is most fit to be the next CEO of P&G. Top students will ascend to the Global Final in Dubai and win the opportunity to meet P&G CEO David Taylor. First, prepare to showcase your ability to think critically about leading brand Gillette.
- Win an all expenses paid trip to the location of Regional Finals and Dubai, UAE to compete in the Global Final
- Meet students from around the world and network with leaders from P&G
- Official winners will be invited to our Signal event at our Cincinnati headquarters. Join executives, founders, and industry disruptors at our most exciting event of the year!
- P&G will pay for the travel and accommodations for all team members to both the Regional and Global Final.
- The team who wins the Global Final in Dubai will have the privilege to join the P&G Signal Conference 2019 in Cincinnati and meet our CEO, David Taylor.
The Regional Challenge case will be sent to participating teams one week (7 days) prior to the start of the competition. Teams will be given the entire week to prepare themselves. Teams are expected to arrive in Johannesburg in January 2019 before the Welcome Reception in the evening.
- Gather your crew with diverse backgrounds and sign up
- Rock the online case study and win the national round
- Take on the top performers from your region
- Earn your spot in the global final in Dubai
- Win & meet with CEOs from the biggest companies at P&G Signal Conference 2019
- The winning team from each campus will be chosen based on the score they achieve in the online stage. Teams will be contacted within a week after the online round has closed (by December 7th, 2018).
- P & G will reach out to the team leader using the email and/or phone number provided. Top teams from each school will be contacted in the weeks leading up to their live competition in November, 2018.
- The top teams from each country will be provided travel and lodging for the Regional Finals at Johannesburg, South Africa.
- The winning team from the Regional Finals will travel to Dubai for the Global finals during the 3rd week of May.
|Campus Rounds||Agosti 2018|
|National Finals||Novemba 2018|
|IMEA Regional Finals in South Africa||Januari 2019|
|Global Finals in Dubai, UAE||Mei 20-24, 2019|
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: