Mwisho wa Maombi: Machi 1st 2019
Lengo la Ruth First Educational Trust is to enable southern African students from historically disadvantaged backgrounds to undertake postgraduate study at the University of Durham. Southern Africa is defined for this purpose as comprising the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Scholarships make an important contribution towards social, educational and economic development in the region. In addition to their value to individuals they have wide developmental impact, within and beyond southern Africa.
Ruth First Scholars have played positive leadership roles in their communities and are chosen for their active commitment to good causes, as well as for their academic ability.
Many former Ruth First Scholars now hold important positions in the public and private sectors in southern Africa, and have become inspirational role models for young people.
Vigezo vya Kijiografia
Waombaji lazima wawe taifa la mojawapo ya nchi zifuatazo:
- Jamhuri ya Afrika Kusini
Kiwango cha Masomo
Alifundisha mipango ya Mwalimu wa Mwalimu
Njia ya kujifunza
Mwaka wa Kuingia
Applications for programmes commencing 2019/20
Mipango yote FUTA MBA
- kushikilia shahada ya heshima inayofaa ya kiwango cha kutosha kuingizwa kwa kozi ya Mwalimu aliyechaguliwa; na
- ushikie shahada ya Mwalimu, wala usijifunza hapo awali chuo kikuu nje ya Afrika kusini, na
- show evidence of active involvement in and commitment to voluntary work for the benefit of causes such as rural or urban community development; young people or educational projects; charitable organizations; health or AIDS awareness projects; student welfare or guidance; the defence of human rights; the promotion of equal opportunities or social justice; environmental sustainability. If you have a paid job that involves working in such areas, you should show evidence of leadership and commitment beyond the requirements of the job.
- Full payment of tuition fees
- Stipend for living expenses XCHARX 12 monthly payments
- one return air ticket from the home country to the UK and the cost of return travel between the UK airport and Durham City
- Hifadhi ya kifedha kamili na chakula katika Chuo cha St Chad
- ‘Settling in allowance’ on arrival
- A contribution towards the cost of a UK visa and the UK Health surcharge
The Trust cannot provide additional support for dependants, nor for travel during the period of the Scholarship.
Number of awards available
Utaratibu wa Maombi:
Tafadhali tumia fomu hii ya Maombi Kuomba Scholarship hii.
Muda wa mwisho wa maombi
1st Machi 2019
Wagombea wataposikia matokeo ya programu yao
Katikati ya Mei 2019
For further information or advice: