Mwisho wa Maombi: haijulikani
mji: Johannesburg, GT, ZA
Kitambulisho cha Mahitaji:208804
Eneo la Kazi: Elimu na Mafunzo ya
Safari inayotarajiwa: 0 - 10%
Hali ya Kazi: Kuhitimu
Aina ya Ajira: Muda Kamili Wakati
Ngazi ya Kazi: Entry Level
Recruiter Name: Amrita P
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
To achieve the vision of running better through innovation and entrepreneurship, we enable and foster local resources that have cultural and market understanding by:
Training and certifying resources in the world’s most powerful SAP software suite of business systems, applications and innovative offerings expanding across multiple industries
Kuongezeka kwa ufahamu katika soko la thamani na ufanisi ambao unaweza kupatikana kupitia teknolojia ya SAP na uvumbuzi.
Lengo na lengo la programu ya ujuzi kwa Afrika ni to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region. We achieve this by training & certifying young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite. Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global career.
Programu ya SAP ya Afrika inayowekeza the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees become certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed temporary job placement within the SAP Ecosystem for initial work experience purposes.
Nini programu inakupa:
- Mradi wa mafunzo ya SAP wa miezi mitatu bila gharama kwako
- Mikono-juu ya mazoezi ya mradi yaliyofanyika katika kipindi hicho
- Kiwango cha Ushirika wa Rasimu SAP Certification
- Uwezekano wa mafunzo katika mazingira ya SAP baada ya mafunzo, kulingana na utendaji
Start Date – End of April 2019
Tunachohitaji kutoka kwa mgombea:
- Candidates must be South African nationals and currently residing in Johannesbug;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time /non- permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major related to Business, engineering or IT;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Second Class Upper or First Class pass– proof of this will be requested;
- Wagombea watakuwa na riba kubwa katika kuanzisha kazi inayohusiana na SAP inayohusisha kusafiri;
- Bila shaka itatolewa kwa Kiingereza ili ufahamu mzuri wa lugha zote mbili zilizoandikwa na kuzungumza ni muhimu;
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT;
- The programme is based in Johannesburg and is non-residential. If you are based outside of Johannesburg please make provisions for your accommodation during the training period