Mwisho wa Maombi: Januari 4th 2019
Ilizinduliwa Januari 2011, programu ya usomi ni Kampuni ya Bottling SevenUp‘s way of contributing towards building a greener future for Nigeria. Each year, a deserving Nigerian youth, resident within the country, will be selected and given the privilege of the best quality education at the Harvard Business School.
- Mfuko huo unashughulikia mafunzo, nyumba, tiketi ya Marekani ili kuanza mpango wa MBA na tiketi ya kutoka Marekani wakati wa mwisho wa programu ya MBA.
- There is no minimum GMAT score required for acceptance and admitted applicants have a wide range of scores. However, recent class statistics can be used as a guide.
- The incoming class of 2014 has a GMAT score range 570-790 and a median score of 730.
- The MBA program is designed for students who have work experience. This way, students can both gain more from and contribute more to the program and to their fellow students’ learning experiences. HBS also encourages students approaching their final year in university to apply. If accepted, they will be offered a deferred admission and would be expected to complete 2 years of work experience.
Mchakato wa Uchaguzi:
- Mara baada ya kupata uandikishaji kutoka kwa HBS, tuma nakala ya barua yako ya uingizaji wa elektroniki. Waombaji wote wanaostahili (wananchi wa Nigeria wanaoishi Nigeria ambao wamepata uandikishaji kwa HBS) wataalikwa kwa mazungumzo kadhaa na Wafanyakazi wa Kampuni ya SevenUp Bottling ili kuamua kufaa kwa maono ya SBC ya masomo.
- Msaada mmoja utapewa kila mwaka.
- Ni muhimu kutambua kuwa mchakato wa maombi ya MBA ya Harvard Business School ni tofauti. Saba-saba tu inadhibitisha wagombea baada ya kuwa na ufanisi wa safari yote ya programu ya HBS MBA.
Letter of Recommendation:
HBS requires three letter of recommendation. The admissions team suggests that two of these should come from professional references. At least one professional reference should come from a current of recent manager or supervisor. A good recommendation letter would answer the questions, respect the word limits and give specific examples as they relate to the applicant.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: