Mwisho wa Maombi: Februari 22nd 2019
Are you a change-maker? Do you want to be a part of a network of progressive business leaders? Join the Swedish Institute Management Programme for new perspectives on lasting success through responsible leadership and sustainable business
Ujumbe wa Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) is to lead change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices. The programme challenges traditional approaches of doing business and explores how business can become more people and planet focused in the global economy.
Collaborative methods are used to maximize your learning experience, creative thinking and how to lead value-driven change. Experts facilitate topics such as business impact on the environment, diversity and inclusion in the workplace as well as financial strategies for sustainable development. Complex business cases are explored and you receive tools to apply in your day-to-day work. Throughout the programme you develop your own initiative and apply learnings from the programme to continuously develop skills on how to make positive business impact.
By the end of the programme you are a part of a long-lasting network of business leaders working for a sustainable future in Asia, Africa and Europe.
- A network of leaders focused on sustainble business and responsible leadership
- Kuongezeka kwa ujuzi kuhusu masuala ya mazingira, kijamii na kifedha ya biashara endelevu
- Kuongezeka kwa uwezo wa uongozi
- Ufahamu katika kesi za biashara nchini Sweden, mojawapo ya nchi zinazoongoza katika mazoezi ya biashara endelevu
- Kubadilisha uzoefu na wataalamu maarufu katika biashara na katika sekta ya umma
- Unatamani kufanya uendelevu ni sehemu muhimu ya mkakati wa biashara yako
- Wewe ni katika nafasi inayoongoza ndani ya biashara, sekta au sekta ya umma
- Una mamlaka ya kushawishi mkakati wa biashara kwa shirika lako
- Wewe ni kati ya umri wa miaka 25-45 (aliyezaliwa 1974 - 1994)
- Una ujuzi mzuri wa kufanya kazi kwa Kiingereza na maandishi ya Kiingereza
- You are a citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia
Gharama zilizofunikwa na kupangwa na Taasisi ya Kiswidi
- Mafunzo na maudhui
- Malazi, chakula na usafiri wa ndani wakati wa programu
- Tiketi ya ndege kwenda na kutoka Sweden
- Bima inayofunika ugonjwa wa mgonjwa na ajali wakati wa Sweden
Gharama zinazofunikwa na kupangwa na wewe
- Flight tickets to and from module 1 and module 3
- Visas gharama, wakati ni lazima, kwa modules wote programu
- Milo ya mara kwa mara
- Uhamisho wa Uwanja wa Ndege
- Bima wakati modules zinafanyika nje ya Sweden
Muda wa ratiba ya Programu
Module 1, 3 days in one of the selected countries in Africa, 12 – 14 June 2019
You are introduced to the programme curriculum and topics of focus. Regional business cases creates the framework for your learning.
Module 2, 2 weeks in Sweden, 16 – 28 September 2019
You deep dive into how sustainble business contributes to innovation, production and increased trust in business on the global market. You explore topics such as leadership, stake-holder engagement, climate change and company visits. You also have a chance to initiate your own business case and receive coaching and peer-feedback.
Mfumo wa 3, wiki ya 1 katika moja ya nchi zilizochaguliwa Afrika, 10 - 15 Februari 2020
The focus is on reconnection with the network and harvesting learnings from module 1. You have the opportunity to visit and analyse a real business case.
Sehemu zote za programu ni lazima. Mpango huu ni mkali na unahusisha shughuli za jioni.
Muda wa Maombi: