Application Deadline: August 14th 2017
Calling organisations empowering youth through innovative enterprise education programmes. The 2017 Pan African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education are back! You are invited to submit an application for this continent-wide awards programme – the deadline is the 14th of August 2017.
Do you have what it takes?
- Is your education or training project based in Africa?
- Does your organisation demonstrate a successful entrepreneurial approach to education (teach entrepreneurial and workplace skills to young people or use alternative and innovative methods to fund education)?
- Is your education project(s) innovative and inspiring?
- Does your organisation have a large network of young people?
- Can you show that your project has had a positive impact on young people and their community?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then you are eligible for an award.
Prizes and Benefits
- First prize of $15,000, 2nd and 3rd prizes of $5,000
- A trip to London for a delegate to accept their award in person
- Enhanced visibility and publicity
- Enhanced sponsorship and donation opportunities
- A chance to win the Partner Prize to work with Teach A Man To Fish and the School Enterprise Challenge
The awards are generously supported by The Saville Foundation, a charitable foundation based in South Africa. Teach A Man To Fish manages the awards using its expertise and experience in enterprise education.
Send any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: