Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho: Friday 12th April, 2019
The Thomson Foundation mobile journalism competition is a leading showcase for mobile journalism (‘mojo’) talent. In partnership with Mojofest, the competition is now in its fifth year.
Every spring, applications are invited from those who have what it takes to become the next mojo star. Applicants are required to submit a feature story or news report filmed and edited kabisa on a mobile device, which excites, intrigues and surprises and demonstrates impact and creativity.
Tuzo 1: The winner will receive return flights to Galway, Ireland, five-star accommodation and tickets to Mojofest from 6-8th June 2019, a festival dedicated to mobile journalism and headed up by one of the most respected mojo voices in the industry, Glen Mulcahy.
Tuzo 2: Five runners up will also receive free access to Glen’s advanced mobile journalism online course from our Uandishi wa Habari Sasa mpango huo.
Jinsi ya Kuingia:
1) Create a mobile journalism story, either a feature or TV-style news report with a run time of 2-5 minutes. The most important thing is that the story is shot and edited entirely on a mobile device (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, RIM Blackberry, etc) and that the video content is delivered in high definition.
2) Hadithi inapaswa kuzalishwa na mtu mmoja na maingilio yatawekwa alama yafuatayo:
- Uandishi wa habari: Ukweli na uaminifu wa hadithi hiyo, kuonyesha ufuatiliaji wa awali, jitihada na matumizi ya mahojiano.
- Athari: Uhimu wa suala hilo na athari hadithi imefikia.
- Ni ya pekee kwa kati: Matumizi ya ubunifu na sahihi ya mbinu za kurekodi simu.
- Kuzungumza: Uwazi wa hadithi.
- Ubora wa kiufundi: Ubora wa kiufundi wa uzalishaji.
3) Entries should ideally be in English, however, other languages with on screen subtitles are acceptable.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: