Maombi Tarehe ya mwisho: 30th November 2018 at midday (UK time).
The Reuters Journalism Programme is an opportunity for recent graduates, early career reporters, or professionals with uzoefu 2-3 miaka who are looking to switch careers into journalism. The programme in 2019 will consist of 9 miezi of formal and on-the-job journalism training, initially for one month in London, followed by one of our other main reporting newsrooms or bureaus across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
We are excited to work with emerging talents who can tell stories about finance, politics and people from new perspectives and in different formats. As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek diverse, talented and qualified employees with proven knowledge and passion for business, markets and/or multimedia and data journalism.
- Nine-month scheme including intensive training and reporting assignments
- Placement in the London newsroom or a major bureau in EMEA
- Application due by Friday 30th November 2018
- Programme begins September 2019
- Participants who excel may be considered for other opportunities
- Kuweka ahadi ya kazi katika uandishi wa habari
- Hifadhi ili kujenga vyanzo, kuvunja habari na kutoa hadithi za kina
- Maslahi makubwa katika masuala yanayoathiri makampuni, masoko na uchumi
- Uwezo wa kuzalisha mawazo ya awali ya hadithi
- Ushauri wa kutoa uandishi wa habari na athari halisi
- Ufanisi katika Kiingereza iliyoandikwa
- Fluency in a second language beneficial but not compulsory
- Mtazamo wa kimataifa
Ushauri mwingine uliotaka (sio lazima kabla)
- Maarifa au ujuzi katika uwanja husika kama vile benki, uchambuzi wa kifedha, uhasibu, sheria au sayansi ya kompyuta
- Up to 3 years of professional journalism experience
- Uthibitisho wa uwezo wa kuzalisha hadithi za kipekee na za ajenda
- Uzoefu katika habari nyingi za habari za habari
- Ufahamu wa uchambuzi wa data au uandishi wa habari unaotokana na data
- Kuelewa jinsi ya kutumia vyombo vya habari vya kijamii kutoa ripoti na kupata vyanzo
Applications open Friday 5th October and close on Friday 30th November 2018 at midday (UK time).
Recruitment Process & Timelines:
If successful, you will be taken through a structured recruitment process which includes:
- Initial CV and Candidate Profile Screen (from October – December)
- Online Survey (from October – December)
- Writing Test (from January – February)
- Interview Day (February – March)
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: