Mwisho wa Maombi: 23 Februari 2019
Ushirikiano wa Umoja wa Mataifa wa Ustaarabu (UNAOC) ni radhi kuzindua Call for Applications for the 2019 edition of the Young Peacebuilders in Middle East and North Africa programme. The call is open to participants between 18 to 25 years old, from the region, with a strong interest in growing their ability to act as agents of peace in their community, region and beyond and to prevent violent extremism through intercultural and interfaith dialogue.
20 young women and young men affiliated with youth-led and youth-focused organizations will be selected to participate in an intercultural dialogue and peacebuilding experience. They will interact online through a series of facilitated modules, and in-person, during a one-week workshop. After completing the peace education curriculum, participants will act as a force multiplier of the lessons learned through the programme and actively take part in follow-up activities at the community level.
At the end of the project, participants are invited for a symposium to share their experience, lessons learned, achievements and recommendations with a broader audience of practitioners, UN, policy makers, media and civil society, bringing visibility to their initiatives towards promotion of diversity and dialogue.
This is a call to youth aged 18-25 from MENA wanting to tackle violent extremism by building inclusive societies with understanding and respect among cultural and religious communities
- Je! Uko kati ya 18 na umri wa miaka 25? *
- Je! Wewe ni raia wa nchi ya MENA na kwa sasa unaishi katika mkoa huu?
- Are you interested in taking part in an intercultural learning experience with other young people from MENA and improve your actions to promote peace?
- Je, wewe ni sehemu ya shirika linaloongozwa na vijana, mtandao au mpango?
- Unataka kuongeza uwezo wako wa kuchangia amani na kuingizwa kijamii katika jamii, nchi na kanda yako?
- Je, wewe ni katika hatua za mwanzo za kujihusisha kwako katika aina hii ya kazi na unataka kujifunza zaidi?
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: