Mwisho wa Maombi: Aprili 30th 2019
The call for nominations for the fifth edition of the UNESCO-Japan Prize on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) is now open. The Prize annually rewards three outstanding projects and programmes promoting ESD with USD 50,000 each.
The UNESCO-Japan Prize was established in 2014 in the framework of the GAP, and is generously funded by the Government of Japan. This year’s winners will be announced by the Director-General of UNESCO in September. In addition to receiving the monetary award at an official ceremony in Paris, all winners will be invited to join the Partner Networks of the Global Action Programme on ESD.
Governments of all Member States as well as non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in official partnership with UNESCO are invited to nominate up to three individuals, institutions or organizations engaged in ESD for the 2019 edition.
Nominations must be written in English or French and need to focus on a specific ESD project or programme of the nominee. They will be assessed by an jury huru of five international experts on the basis of their potential for transformation, integration and innovation. Projects must have been running for at least four years, already show evidence of a high impact, be easily replicable and scalable and contribute to one or more of the five Priority Action Areas of the Global Action Programme on ESD (GAP) as well as to the Sustainable Development Goals. Self-nominations are not accepted. Interested candidates are advised to contact the Tume ya Taifa kwa UNESCO katika nchi yao, au NGO katika ushirikiano rasmi na UNESCO.
Uchaguzi unaweza kuwasilishwa kwa Mkurugenzi Mkuu wa UNESCO Serikali za Mataifa ya Wanachama kupitia zao Uwakilishi wa Kudumu kwa UNESCO, na Mashirika yasiyo ya Serikali (NGOs) katika kushirikiana rasmi with UNESCO. Each Permanent Delegation or NGO can make up to three nominations for any edition of the Prize. Self-nominations are not accepted.
1. Jaza fomu ya kuteuliwa mtandaoni Fomu ya uteuzi lazima ikamilike mtandaoni kwa Kiingereza au Kifaransa kupitia jukwaa kupatikana kupitia tovuti ya UNESCO kwenye kiungo hiki (for nominating entities only – the fields of the nomination form can be viewed hapa).
- Uchaguzi lazima ukamilike mtandaoni na Uwakilishi wa Kudumu kwa UNESCO wa Jimbo la Mwanachama, au kwa NGO kwa kushirikiana rasmi na UNESCO, kupitia akaunti yao rasmi.
- Inawezekana kwa Tume za Taifa kwa UNESCO to access and complete the online form. However, any nomination by a National Commission will need to be submitted by the Permanent Delegation to UNESCO of the respective Member State. An automatic notification message will be sent to the official e-mail address of the Delegation to this end.
- If a National Commission or Permanent Delegation to UNESCO wishes that the form be completed electronically by the nominees, UNESCO can create a UNESTEAMS account for each mteule. Ombi inapaswa kutumwa firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail). After completion of the online form by the nominee, the concerned National Commission and Permanent Delegation will receive a notification e-mail and can review the nomination before the Permanent Delegation submits to UNESCO.
- Tahadhari inapaswa kulipwa kwa kuwasilisha mradi / mpango wa mteule katika wazi na muundo, kufuata maagizo yaliyopewa fomu.
- All vifaa vya kusaidia (kwa mfano machapisho, picha, video) zinapaswa kupitishwa kwa njia ya umeme kupitia mfumo wa mtandaoni.
- While completing the Form, please also keep in mind that the project/programme will be assessed by the Jury on the basis of the Vigezo vya uteuzi.
2. Tuma fomu ya kuteuliwa mtandaoni
- Uteuzi unapaswa kuwasilishwa kwa mfumo wa mtandao na Wajibu wa Kudumu kwa UNESCO au NGO usiku wa manane wa 30 Aprili 2019 (UTC + 1, wakati wa Paris).
- Tafadhali kumbuka kwamba kila Ujumbe wa Kudumu au NGO hauwezi kuwasilisha uteuzi zaidi ya tatu.
The deadline for submission is 30 April 2019 (midnight, Paris time). Nominations must be submitted kwenye kiungo hiki,
only accessible to UNESCO Member States and NGOs in official
partnership. User guides for the online nomination platform as well as
replies to Frequently Asked Questions can be found on the Prize website.
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi:
Visit the Official Webpage of the UNESCO-Japan Prize 2019