Mwisho wa Maombi: Juni 7th 2017
The Programu ya Chakula cha Umoja wa Mataifa is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world kufikia Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
MAELEZO YA SIKU YA SIKU
- Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 6 months in Business, Political Science or Marketing/Communications;
- Ustawi wa MS Office (Neno, Excel, Power Point);
- Unafaa kwa Kiingereza na Kifaransa;
- Stadi za uchanganuzi, kwa makini na maelezo;
- Uwezo wa kufikiri kwa ubunifu na kimkakati;
Good to have
- Work experience. Experience as an intern in a management/strategy consultancy or the marketing/ sustainability department of a company would be a plus;
- Ujuzi wa kujenga biashara ya kijamii na umma-binafsi ushirikiano itakuwa pamoja.
MFANO WA KUTUMIA
The World Food Programme is the worldXCHARXs largest humanitarian agency, fighting hunger worldwide. We are currently seeking to fill an internship position under the WFP Private Partnerships Division. The position will be based at our Headquarters in Rome, Italy. The Internship will be for an initial period of 6 months starting from 13 July 2017.
The selected candidate will be assisting the WFP Private Partnerships Division with the following key duties:
- Mapendekezo ya miradi, mawasilisho, vipande vya mawasiliano na ripoti za athari kwa washirika wa Kifaransa na Kiingereza wanaozungumza na matarajio;
- Ramani na utafiti uliochaguliwa makampuni / misingi / makampuni ya kijamii katika maeneo ya usalama wa chakula na kujenga ujasiri;
- Msaada kuanzisha na kuratibu vipindi vya wafanyakazi wa muda mfupi katika ofisi za nchi za WFP;
- Kuzalisha muhtasari / masomo ya masuala juu ya ushirikiano wa kibinafsi wa umma;
- Fuatilia vyombo vya habari na udhibiti masasisho ya kila wiki ya timu;
- Kusaidia kazi za usimamizi wa akaunti wakati wa ombi, yaani, kupanga mikutano ya ngazi ya juu, safari ya shamba, nk.
- Pata kazi na majukumu mengine kuhusiana na inahitajika.
Kanuni na Masharti
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the maximum amount of US$1000 per month depending on the duty station of assignment. The current amount for Rome is around $860.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
- Depending on the duty station of assignment, WFP will reimburse travel ticket for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
- WFP will recognize candidates’ educational credentials from recognised institutions that have been certified by competent international or national authorities such as the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) or Ministries of Education;
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: