Mwisho wa Maombi: Novemba 12th 2018
CIDRI-Africa invites applications for Postdoctoral Fellowships in the area of Infectious Diseases. Preference will be given to applicants whose research interests are aligned with the Centre’s scientific objectives.
The following conditions apply:
- Applicants should hold an appropriate doctoral degree
- Applicants should be within 5 years of PhD graduation and should not have held prior permanent professional academic positions
- Fellowships are awarded for one year. Renewal for one further year will be contingent on satisfactory academic progress
- The value of the fellowship is R350 000 per annum (for the fellowship stipend plus consumables/travel)
- Successful candidates will be required to comply with the University of Cape Town’s approved policies, procedures and practices for the postdoctoral sector
- Applications will be considered on merit and the University of Cape Town’s policies on transformation and equity will be strongly adhered to.
Tafadhali rejea advert and application form kwa ajili ya maelekezo.
Wasiliana na: Kathryn Wood
Kwa Taarifa Zaidi: