Application Deadline: Ongoing
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (MCFSP) at the University of Gondar awards a total of 160 graduate scholarships in the coming eight years, starting from 2018/19. The scholarship will directly benefit academically talented but disadvantaged youth from five East African countries – Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea (refugees in camps located in Ethiopia), Djibouti and South Sudan.
The Graduate Scholars Program is designed to help Scholars to acquire transformational and leadership skills and demonstrate high professional and scholarly competencies to effectively influence global, regional, national and local socioeconomic development trends. The Program is technically and financially supported by Mastercard Foundation and will avail excellent academic and nonacademic support to Scholars during their stay at University of Gondar.
THE ELIGIBLE PROGRAMS ARE:
How to Apply
Please complete and sign the under graduate online application form and send it along with required documents to the Project Office. Please note that applications submitted to other organizations or after the deadline will not be accepted.
The following documents are required to be submitted with your application:
- A medical paper signed by the Health/Hospital Board attesting to your disability type and degree, if you have been assessed by a health professional
- A copy of your Kebele ID or Passport
- A copy of your Grade 11 and 12 student transcripts
- A copy of your EHEECE registration form
- Three reference letters: teacher, director and community service supervisor
If you do not want to submit your application form online, please e-mail it to or send it to: email@example.com
University of Gondar
P.O. Box 1082
For More Information: